Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Inside Sales/Customer Service in DFW area (Fluid Power Distributor)

1,529 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Josepi
Josepi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company is looking for an inside sales / customer service representative The office is located in Grand Prairie, TX. Our inside sales reps work directly with customers and the account managers. Typical inside sales responsibilities are entering orders, expediting, working with customers as they call/e-mail questions, working with the outside salesmen to coordinate projects, etc.

The company is a fluid power distributor focusing on hydraulics, pneumatics, and motion control. We have over 50 branches around the country. Some background in this industry would be a plus, but not a necessity.

If you are interested, and would like more info, please e-mail me at ewing_jb at yahoo.com.
jmbertagne
Would you be interested in hiring someone at the entry level? I'm looking for similar positions but don't have much experience yet.
Josepi
AG
jmbertagne said:

Would you be interested in hiring someone at the entry level? I'm looking for similar positions but don't have much experience yet.
It wouldn't be ideal, but it's not a deal breaker. The ideal candidate would have some background in the fluid power/ electrical / plumbing / fastener, etc.... areas. We can definitely train the right candidate which is why I say it isn't a deal breaker though.
Josepi
AG
Bump
Josepi
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.