Job Network
Sponsored by

Med Device Sales Opportunity in Austin

2,042 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RG20
Nombre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags - I have an opening for a med device sales rep in Austin. Ideal candidate would have 3-5 yrs B2B sales and any medical sales/formal sales training would be a positive.

Send me a direct message for more info. Gig Em!
OregonAggie
AG
Are you a recruiter or hiring manager? What kind of products?
Nombre
AG
Hiring manager for one of the big surgical device companies
vic99
AG
Is there another way to contact you? I don't have stars. Depending on the specialty, I might be too experienced if you are just looking for a coverage rep.
Nombre
AG
Post your email and I'll send you some info
AggieStout
AG
Do you have any Mfg engineer needs? Process engineering specifically.
ApachePilot
AG
apachepilotone@gmail.com
jc100
AG
While I am not a candidate for the job you posted, I was wondering if you were aware of any entry level opportunities.

I finished my TAMU Biomedical Engineering degree in May 2016 and am currently working towards an MS Business (similar to an MBA) from Mays Business School to be completed in May 2017.

Thanks for taking a look!
aggiecody06
Anything in Houston area? The wife is looking around for a new job in this area. Thanks!
vic99
AG
vicars99
at
hotmail
gsp_hunt
Randihtindel@gmail.com

20 years of sales experience. Mostly advertising. Many president's awards. BA degree. Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
AggieT12
AG
Would like more information

aggiet1212@gmail.com
RG20
SouthlakeAg,

I would love to have a conversation with you about the industry. I am in my second year of technology sales and feel like I am doing pretty good but don't know if this industry is right for me long term. I think that medical sales of some type would correlate better with my educational experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to learn about the this opportunity for the future, would you mind posting an email to get in touch with you?

Thanks!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.