Job Network
Sponsored by

Wife looking for Pharmaceutical Sales job in Houston

1,199 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie369
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bit of background:

Currently working as a front office manager/receptionist for a local doctor's office, prior to that she was a physical therapy technician for 4 years. She has a Bachelor's degree in fitness and human performance with an associates in behavioral science.

She's used to the sales pitch from the procuring side of things and is looking to make the leap to the other side.

Shoot me an email if you have any contacts she can get in touch with. crowag2010 at yahoo dot com
Zman91
AG
Best option is to look at contract sales force companies like Quintiles or PDI. All major pharma companies have had multiple layoffs/ downsizings the last 7-10 years and will probably continue with downsizing in the future. Unfortunately this is not the same job or industry it was 15-20 years ago.
crowman2010
AG
Zman, are you in the industry yourself? I noticed recently that there are quite a few jobs around the Houston area for Pharma sales reps, a couple of which are entry level or 2-3 years experience.
Aggie369
AG
With no experience it will be tough to get a spot in houston unless she tryst to find a contract company like was suggested.

Big city = big dollars for the company and those spots are given to those with experience normally.

I used to be in pharma and started as contract as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.