Job Network
Sponsored by

Job opportunities for my wife

2,899 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by driftingting
driftingting
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy guys!

My wife and I just got married at the end of last year and now she is settling down in Houston with me. With that being said, she is looking for a job in Houston, preferably North Houston/Spring/Woodlands.

She graduated with her Bachelor's degree in International Studies at A&M in 2013. She has experience with Human Resources, Merchandising and ESL teaching from her previous jobs. She is also interested in fashion design kinds of jobs, or some non-profit organization jobs.

So with her background, if anyone happens to know any job opening from admin level to managing level may fit her, please contact me or leave me your contact!

My contact is tjiang at aggienetwork dot com

Thanks & Gig 'em!
zooguy96
You may look at Houston Community College for teaching ESL or GED classes. My wife and I taught those in Austin - I don't know if they have them in Houston. I'd imagine they do.

You also may look at Primary Services (recruiting firm in West Houston). I was very successful getting gigs with them (that always led to full time as most companies couldn't find competent people to work). I had only a wildlife degree at the time,

Also have her look into the Houston Zoo or Museum of Natural Science for non-profits.
driftingting
AG
Thanks a lot zooguy96! This info looks promising!
driftingting
AG
bump!
TamuMonica
AG
My team is hiring! We have a couple different openings. The office is based in Dallas and she would need to do training in Dallas for maybe the first 1-2 weeks but after that the job is remote and she would only need to come in once a month!

Send me her resume and I'll reply back with all the details or we can schedule a call to go over the details to see if she would be interested in pursuing. My email is monica_daniela AT liveDOTcom
driftingting
AG
TamuMonica said:

My team is hiring! We have a couple different openings. The office is based in Dallas and she would need to do training in Dallas for maybe the first 1-2 weeks but after that the job is remote and she would only need to come in once a month!

Send me her resume and I'll reply back with all the details or we can schedule a call to go over the details to see if she would be interested in pursuing. My email is monica_daniela AT liveDOTcom
Thanks Monica! It might be challenging for her to do the remote work since her goal is to avoid to stay at home by herself the whole day... Again, thank you for providing the opportunity! We sincerely appreciate it!
TamuMonica
AG
No Problem! I at least wanted to ask! I'm sure she will find something soon!
The Collective
AG
TamuMonica said:

Don't mean to piggy back on this thread, but is this MLM? Just asking as my wife is about to start job searching.
Premium
AG
CJS4715 said:

TamuMonica said:

Don't mean to piggy back on this thread, but is this MLM? Just asking as my wife is about to start job searching.

I found this about the same poster in another thread:

My team is hiring - the last hire I made was a previous teacher who wanted to change fields and she just need a shot to gain additional experience.

My company manages agencies to help staff hospitals across the country. If your wife is organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable on the phone and via email - shoot her resume to me monica_daniela AT liveDOTcom

I'd be happy to give her a call to go over all the details to help her decide if it's something that she would like to pursue. Our office is based in Las Colinas but we all work from home and just go into the office about once a month.
driftingting
AG
Bump!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.