Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Analyst or Summer Intern at ICONIQ

2,084 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by A is A
A is A
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I am posting this on behalf of a very good friend. Their firm, as you will see in their blurb below, deals with great entrepreneurs and would love to begin hiring from A&M. (My wife and I may or may not have been pushing for this the past 5 years).

I have job descriptions that I can send you via email but I know she would love to see a good showing by the Ags.

Rudder Tower 401
Friday, Jan 20th 5-6:30
Who: Current Juniors and Seniors
Positions: Full-Time Analysts and Summer Internships

ICONIQ Capital Information Session

Come meet ICONIQ Capital's technology growth investing team!

ICONIQ Strategic Partners ("ISP") is a $3.5B growth equity platform based in San Francisco and part of ICONIQ Capital, a multi-family office serving some of Silicon Valley's leading technology entrepreneurs, including Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Reid Hoffman, Dustin Moskovitz and Jack Dorsey.
Pursuing an "Entrepreneurs backing Entrepreneurs" strategy, we invest $15M-$200M+ in leading technology companies and partner with the CEOs / founders to help these organizations become market leaders. Examples of companies we've invested in include Uber, The Honest Company, Sprinklr, Procore, DocuSign, kCura, GoFundMe, BlackLine, Coupa and Alibaba. We make investments both domestically and internationally (e.g., Australia, China, India, the Netherlands).

I would love to see a good showing by my fellow Ags this Friday! Feel free to email me with any questions and I will do my best do answer them: aggiekaveman@gmail.com
A is A
AG
Bump.

I hear this will be catered with either Lupe Tortilla or Rudy's...

Below are Job Description

To be successful at this job, an analyst should be/have:
Hungry to learn and visibly passionate about interests
Able to work in a fast-moving environment and multitask
Entrepreneurial and competitive, but team-oriented
Fast learner with the ability to pick up new concepts quickly, unafraid to share opinions and ask questions
Comfortable interacting with CEOs and senior members of the team
Significant leadership experience/extracurricular achievements

Compensation: Highly competitive to top venture capital, investment banking and consulting firms
Mavgoose90
AG
Is this open to previous grads as well? Class of '14
A is A
AG
Mav,

I would definitely go. I think you wouldn't really qualify for the Summer Internship but I would definitely go check out the Analyst role!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.