Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Employment in either San Antonio or College Station

3 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Burt Macklin, FBI
DenverAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I just graduated this past December (BA- History, minors in psych and sport management) and I am currently seeking either part-time or full-time (preferred) employment in an entry level role. I have had customer service experience and have enjoyed helping others in that field. I'm a detail-oriented fast learner who also seeks to serve other people. I would prefer employment in either San Antonio or College Station as those two cities make the most sense for me right now.

Best
mbpiix
AG
TXMatt15, if you're interested in Inside Sales, we have an opening and are located in BCS.

As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responding to customer inquiries as well as making outbound calls to new prospects and existing customers. We sell a suite of business services used in insurance underwriting reports and employment screening.

iiX is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq: VRSK) business. Headquartered in Bryan, Texas, iiX is the premier provider of motor vehicle records to insurance professionals and employers. We also offer underwriting reports to the insurance industry, as well as employment screening services to employers

Why iiX:
Be part of a $2 Billion company with offices around the world
Competitive base salary PLUS commission and eligibility for performance bonuses
Our customers have given us a 95% Satisfaction Rating for the past 10 years
Many of our employees retire with 20, 30, or even 40 years of service
We'll train you and provide regular performance reviews so you know always know where you stand
We've been around a long time, providing important information to businesses in all industries
You'll be part of a team with more than 20 combined years of experience in the industry
Your success is our success. We want you to win!

To apply or see the full posting: http://careers.verisk.com Keyword search for Inside Sales

zooguy96
Matt, what do you really want to do 5 or 10 years from now? That is what I'd think about, and then do whatever I need to in order to achieve that goal.

I wish I had thought about that 20 years ago - now that my circumstances have changed (and I don't want to move cross-country for jobs), I'm stuck being a public school teacher, because that is what my resume says I am, even though I know I could do other jobs.

A history degree is good for teaching on the high school level (if you want to go that route), sales (they usually take diverse backgrounds), or for most temporary to permanent administrative type positions in larger markets (BCS is not going to pay much for those type jobs).
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Do you have an email address I can contact you at? I have a question for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.