Job Network
Sponsored by

Labor & Employment Attorney

1,460 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PPAag06
RoamingGnome
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Board Certified Labor & Employment attorney looking for available opportunities. Have substantial trial experience and focus on management-side defense involving all manner of employment law claims, class actions, wage & hour investigations and policy drafting. Resume and writing sample available upon request.
HBCanine08
AG
OP, if you haven't sign up for glassdoor/indeed job alerts. I've found legal opportunities on both sites.
HBCanine08
AG
Employment Counsel Role
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Labor and Employment and USPTO people are the two groups that everyone seems to be hiring all the time.

If you can stomach the monotony and distance from the courthouse, look at in-house gigs too. Seems like the one lawyer every company needs is an L&E person. My wife's company has 12 in the legal department and 5 of them are L&E.
RoamingGnome
I've got little ones, so I'm trying to stay in Houston if possible. I signed up for those two websites you mentioned HB.

Appreciate the advice and guidance. I'll be keeping a lookout.
Three Seasons
AG
So taking a case out in Mountain View CA. would be out of your range...
HBCanine08
AG
If I see anything in your area of the law in Houston during my search I will post a link here.
RoamingGnome
bump
PPAag06
AG
I know somebody looking for an immediate employment contract review if you want to take on a individual for a couple hours. If so, post an email and I will fwd it on today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.