Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Recruiting Opportunities in Austin

1,359 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GT_Aggie2015
GT_Aggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello all. I am currently looking for new recruiting opportunities in the Austin area. I have two years of full life cycle and sourcing experience in the tech and non-tech sectors. I would like to stay in recruiting but am also open to a HR coordinator role. I am originally from Dallas and am open to opportunities there as well. Thanks in advance. Please PM or comment.
New Hampshire Ag
AG
You could always try Aerotek. If nothing else it could hold you over until you found something you really wanted.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Likeke98 said:

You could always try Aerotek. If nothing else it could hold you over until you found something you really wanted.
That's definitely an option I am taking into consideration. My experience is primarily in-house and I think it would be neat to see the agency side of things, but I have heard that it is hard to make the transition from in-house to agency instead of vice versa.
nancydeedavis
GT - I'm an IT Recruiting Manager here in town. Send me an email to kloehrer@apexsystems inc.com
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I somehow missed this originally. I'm no longer looking but I appreciate it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.