Job Network
Sponsored by

Drilling Mud-Pump experience and Sales Skills

1,581 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Csruffneck
Sq16Aggie2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

If anyone has here is familiar with or has experience with oilfield triplex mud pumps and has any sales experience please drop me a line; we may have a position opening up.

AgOil55
I have a great friend who has field experience on rigs as a field engineer and has hard cold calling sales experience by selling oil and gas projects. Not sure if your open to any fella, but he got his degree at TTU (i know I know, but he is a great person). Let me know if you want to speak to him or if you want him to forward you his resume.
Sq16Aggie2006
howdy, yes please have him send me his resume;

AgOil55
Ok great Ill let him know to email you as soon as possible, he really is a good person and god fearing.
Sq16Aggie2006
AgOil55 said:

Ok great Ill let him know to email you as soon as possible, he really is a good person and god fearing.
that's good to hear; thank again.
AgOil55
Thought I saw the email to give to my good friend, but it wasn't on here. Did I miss anything SQ16 Aggie2006?
Sq16Aggie2006
AgOil55
Got it good sir I apologize for the delay he should be sending his resume in 5 min.
Sq16Aggie2006
not a problem im going to remove the email so I dont get spammed
mattc5454
Howdy,

I am currently seeking new opportunities... I have 4+ years experience in the O&G industry in multiple facets. If you are still considering candidates, I would appreciate an opportunity to share my resume and provide more detail about my experience.

Thanks
Csruffneck
Please email me your email. I have 13 yrs in the oilfield and have worked with several different triplex as well as duplex pumps. Chenderson1214@yahoo.com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.