Job Network
Sponsored by

Territory Manager (outside sales) opening in Houston or DFW--fluidic sensor OEM

2,144 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieinOhio
AggieinOhio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company (Gems Sensors and Controls) has an opening for a Territory Manager based in either Houston or DFW area. The territory is TX, LA, OK and CO. I've copied the job description and requirements below. If you are interested please PM me your email address or post it below and I will send you the full job description and can get you in touch with our HR person.

Job description:

The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for securing maximum sales volume for company products from customers within the territory to which assigned. Selling company products and services by interacting credibly with established and target prospective customers. Managing and directing assigned distributors within the territory. Working closely with inside sales support and other company departments. Requires a broad knowledge of company services, products and strategic selling techniques.

Job requirements / qualifications:

• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field required.
  • Minimum of 5 years relevant B2B sales experience and a proven track record of year-over-year sales growth via direct sales, Distributors/Rep's, OEMs, etc.
  • Minimum of 2 years of experience selling a "technical, industrial" products, with a preference for instrumentation sales across multiple verticals.
  • "Strategic-mindset" with the ability to develop and execute a business plan to increase market share at strategic accounts that have substantial influence on specification decisions within targeted verticals.
  • Proven ability to drive sales growth and deliver results through process-oriented data-driven continuous improvement tools and methods (sales funnel process, gap analysis, CRM utilization, value selling, etc.)
  • Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt and articulate Gems value proposition to a wide variety of decision makers.
  • Must be willing to travel domestically by all forms of transportation up to 80%.
speedr74
AG
Definitely interested evanmathis at gmail dot com
AggieinOhio
AG
Email sent!
Boots over Delaware
AG
Neal dot linhart at gmail.

Thanks!
AggieinOhio
AG
Email sent!
AggieinOhio
AG
Bump. We are still looking to fill this position.
rodan85
AG
mattc5454
Interested, matt.crook54 at yahoo dot com
AggieinOhio
AG
Replied to your PM.
AggieinOhio
AG
Emailed some information to you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.