A&M acceptance notices

6,445 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ag97tx
AG N ASIA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know when will A&M start sending out acceptance notices?
Avant Garde Prep
The first round should come out in 1-2 weeks.
PermianAg
AG
I thought they didn't start reviewing until Oct 15th?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
October 15 is the deadline for freshmen Engineering applicants to have all their documents in the Admissions office if they want to be considered for Early Action.

For domestic freshmen applicants, Top 10 applicants in Texas with a complete file in our office often hear a decision within a few weeks with first letters going out around late September. Since applicants have until December 1 to apply and December 15 to be sure the supporting documents are in our office, it is not until after that do we know how competitive the pool is for Review Admits. As a result, Review Admits may hear a decision anytime although after January 1 is more likely. Hopefully Review Admit decisions will be completed by late March.
PermianAg
AG
TAMUAdmissions, i know you have to repeat yourself a million times... but THANK YOU for doing so and helping us out. Thank you for your patience and commitment!
nlflores
@TAMUAdmissions Thank you for all the great information you provide. Do you know when the first set of acceptance notifications will go out or be published to AIS? My daughter is an inbound Freshman applicant for Fall 2022 and completed her application package back in August. She qualifies for Top 10% admission and we noticed her Howdy account has the "6 tabs" often referenced as a sign of admission, but we haven't seen any notification yet and AIS still shows her application in review. Any timeline expectations you could share on notifications would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all you do and have a great day.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
The first letters for top 10% in Texas are expected to start going out by the end of the month. The notification will be visible in AIS as well.

aggiepaintrain
AG
My daughter just got hers today for Mays.
Hope she accepts.
HDeathstar
APT - Same here, just updated status tonight online.
12th Man Ag
AG
Is AIS just the Howdy Portal or something else? My daughter's deal on the Howdy Portal still says Application Under Review.
12th Man Ag
AG
Found it. Whoop! Daughter #2 got her acceptance to Mays! She also go a tu acceptance today. She just likes to push my buttons though, so I think she sent that one to dig at me.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
Howdy is different from the Applicant Information System (AIS) (which is at applicant.tamu.edu). Howdy is mainly for current students. Applicants should go to AIS to review their status, see any required documents they need to turn in, etc. That is also where they will see their decision. They can go to the My Communications/My Letters tab at the top of AIS to see any letters that Admissions has sent to them.
12th Man Ag
AG
Thank you!
HDeathstar
Ours was updated in AIS and then received a email the next day.
ag97tx
AG
My son has been auto admitted to A&M in general but is now under engineering review. It says in letter he can apply for housing but when he goes to the Myhousing Portal it says his login doesn't work. Has anyone been able to do their housing application? I thought maybe the housing application wasn't open yet or maybe it is different because he is still in engineering review.
ag97tx
AG
Ignore my post above. We were able to log into it this morning and submit his housing application.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.