Marketing 409

2,724 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
agmom95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need any advice on tutoring options or advice on this class. My son is graduating in December with a minor in Business. He has already taken all of his business minor classes and is currently in Marketing 409 and is going to have to Q drop it. He has really struggled with it. It has been fully online with self-paced modules and has been difficult for him.

He has a super light load in the fall before graduation with only 6 hours left, one of which is a senior seminar. What would have been ideal is for him to pick it up this summer, but the good professors are already full and the only class that has slots is Pride's class and it would be when he is interning.

My gut is for him to take it in the fall, hope for a better professor and get him some tutoring.

Any advice on this class would be appreciated.

GT_Aggie2015
AG
Pride is still there?
agmom95
AG
Yep! His average GPA for that class was 2.1 the last my son checked. It was a little higher during last spring, I'm sure due to Covid. My son said Rate My Professor was depressing. Had he known earlier he was going to drop he could have registered for a better professor this summer. Looks like the easier professors only teach in the summer. The new schedule for the fall comes out today. If they offer in person, he will jump on that.
Wicked Good Ag
I would think Prides class is one you want to avoid if being a graduating senior and this semester is already hard on him

How did he do in Swim's MGMT 209 class?
agmom95
AG
Made a B. Had no issues with that class. It was pre-Covid though.
orion95
During these trying times, I have taken some help from a professional tutoring service to get some help to write essay. they turned out to be decent enough though. i was really struggling during this pandemic, especially the last semester, but somehow got a foothold thanks to my tutor
Wicked Good Ag
agmom95 said:

Made a B. Had no issues with that class. It was pre-Covid though.

In people I have talked to before although completely different styles of exams and lectures there is a strong correlation with how people do in Swims class and Prides.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.