Timeline

2,087 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by sushi94
aggal98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that it is March, does anyone know when we can expect to hear back if we were placed on the consideration list for TEAM Blinn? What about the waitlist? Will need to start considering other schools soon. Thank you!
Charpie
AG
are you following College Confidential? There is a lot of great information out there. It doesn't seem that there is a definitive timeline.
aggal98
AG
I had not, but I will now! I didn't even know about that site. Thank you!
Charpie
AG
Go to this thread
https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/t/tamu-class-of-2025-admission-discussion-and-decisions/2098557

Don't start reading from the top as that thread is SUPER long. Read the last 30 or so replies
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Lived on that site through two kids and it aged me.
Charpie
AG
Me too. Everytime someone posts, "6 tabs" I would yell at the kid to go look at hers. It got so bad that she said, "will you stop taking everything so seriously with the 6 tabs thing?"
TAMUAdmissions
AG
AIS will show the current status.

For domestic freshmen applicants, Top 10 applicants in Texas with a complete file often hear a decision within a few weeks with first letters going out around late September. Since applicants had until December 15 to apply and December 21 to be sure the supporting documents are in our office, it was not until after that did we know how competitive the pool is for Review Admits. As a result, Review Admits may have heard a decision anytime although after January 1 was more likely. Hopefully Review Admit decisions will be completed by late March.
sushi94
AG
What's the "6tabs" thing about?
nevermind - found it. google is your friend
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.