Albert IO

1,150 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maveric
Patience32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter is a freshman in high school taking AP Human Geography. She has done fairly well but wants to do better on her unit tests (to prep for the end of year AP exam). While surfing the net, I came across a website, Albert.io, that for $60, will supply you with study questions for each section.

Has anyone used this website? If so, how helpful was it. If not, any recommendations would be appreciated.

TIA
HECUBUS
AG
I would start by asking the teacher. Our AP teachers were the best and they wanted the kids scoring 5's. They had practice tests and gave them in class. Our's always knew going into the tests what he would score.
Maveric
AG
Look for an app on the apple or google store. That is what I did for my kids. It was created by Geography teachers who had helped write the questions and provided similar questions. The teacher they had had no clue as to what she was doing and wasn't able to answer the assignments herself.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.