What online-only Master's programs in Information Science / Information Technology / Information Assurance are worth considering?

I graduated with a BS in a tech-related major at TAMU in the mid-2000s and said grad school wasn't for me. 15+ years later, I'm ready to dive back in. As a working professional in higher-ed IT, the program I choose needs to be entirely online / distanced and be flexible with scheduling. We're starting a family, too, so price is a consideration. The drive for this is is being influenced by my desire to broaden my professional education & experience. In addition, I'm dead-ended in my career progression as "middle-management" within IT due to not having an advanced degree.

I've come across a few sites that rank online programs and so far my unordered short-list as as follows:
* Virginia Tech - Master of Information Technology
* West Texas A&M University - Master of Science, Computer Information Systems & Business Analytics
* Texas A&M International University - Master of Science, Information Science
* University of North Texas - Master of Science, Information Science
* Sam Houston State University - Master of Science, Information Assurance and Cybersecurity

FWIW, I'm a Texas resident hoping to not pay more than $500 per credit hour, if possible.