Changing major to Construction Sciences

2,382 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Year of the Germaphobe
3rdgenAg3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, I recently posted a new topic talking about how I am planning on changing my major from the Galveston to college station next fall. I am considering changing my major to construction sciences. My only issue now is that to change my major PHYS 201 is stated that it needs to be taken. I called the school and they told me it's preferred if I have a science and a math. My only issue is my schedule is currently set up for me to go into business in college station, so i'm not taking any sciences. Does anyone know thats currently in construction sciences if I need a science to be able to change my major? My current major in Galveston is maritime business administration.
Punked Shank
AG
Graduated 2012 and our plan had physics and chemistry. Imagine you still need those
BZ2019
AG
I transferred in 2015 to COSC from another university and had to have physics, chemistry or geology, and business math I completed or in progress when I applied.
AggieJason
AG
Have you talked to one of the advisors for COSC?

Sounds like you need "X", were told/read you need "X", and now asking us if you need "X"?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
If you're looking for a great internship and want some PM experience, contact Avinext sometime. They're an AV contractor/sub that usually picks up a Cosci major or two every year.

I worked for them a while back and can say from personal experience that the men running their company are some of the most outstanding people I've ever worked for.

Edit: they work on some very very big jobs from time to time that might catch your eye, such as the EEC or the Sherman movie bowl etc. Lots of opportunities to meet GC's, PM's, and Subs from every trade and profession imaginable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.