Summer Easy A's

4,266 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by histag10
Nunezjuan75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I'll have to check my transcript (found a random copy in a box in the garage just the other day) when I get home for the class number, but I took a SPMT class that was something like Seminar in Sports Agent or something like that. I just needed a BS, easy class and that checked the box. It was completely online and a breeze. Unrelated to my major and current work but it was very interesting and I learned a lot.
Grown Pear
AG
https://web-as.tamu.edu/gradereport/

Scroll down to the first drop down items. Search by year session and college. You can see the % of A's B's etc for each class and teacher. Wonderful tool

Grown Pear
AG
Also, see if ACCT 450 (Ethics/Accounting Ethics) with Prof Head would count as credit in your major. Good class and pretty easy - some busy work you gotta stay on top of but it's a good class
AnnieBurleigh
AnnieBurleigh
i'm going to pull up my english and writing skill
histag10
AG
Depending on who your prof is, it might be a harder course than you are thinking. I mean, typically as long as you show up you will be fine, but that was an issue for people when i took it a decade or so ago. There was a lot of reading, pop quizzes, written and multiple choice exams, and quite a bit of comm theory. (I was a comm minor, so it didnt bother me, but i knew a ton of people who hated that course). The prof had to give a disclaimer the first day of class that if you are easily offended, you should drop the course because we were going to talk a lot about drugs, sex, and alcohol, and how it influences modern communications.

Easiest summer course was probably history of civil war and reconstruction, mainly because i enjoyed the subject and don't mind writing papers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.