Aggieland Saturday v. Private tour

1,956 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Comeby!
eddydls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any thoughts on benefits of attending Aggieland Saturday for high school junior vs. scheduling private tour? Is attending Aggieland Saturday worth the time?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
http://admissions.tamu.edu/agsat has the details on what goes on at Aggieland Saturday. Various departments are represented, admissions counselors are available, and so on.
one MEEN Ag
AG
eddydls said:

Any thoughts on benefits of attending Aggieland Saturday for high school junior vs. scheduling private tour? Is attending Aggieland Saturday worth the time?
I would recommend Aggieland Saturday just because you have whole campus showing off their programs and making counselors/students available to answer questions. Its a good start to get to know more about A&M and the degree your kid is seeking.

two93ags
AG
My son got a lot of really helpful info from the departments and the majors he was considering when we attended Aggieland Saturday. I would recommend it to anyone considering A&M, especially those that are still deciding upon a major and are considering several.
Comeby!
AG
About to get to campus for Aggieland Saturday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.