Waiver for 5 year GRE limit

2,089 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SquirrellyDan
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shot in the dark here...

The Executive Masters in Public Administration and Service grad programs require GRE/GMAT scores to be less than 5 years old at the time of application. Does anyone know if there is a waiver for this? I missed it by 2 months and would hate to have to study, retake the exam.

I reached out to an adviser, haven't heard back so I thought I'd see if anyone lurking here had an idea.

Thanks in advance.
double b
AG
It's not about the school's policy, but instead, the testing agency no longer has record of your scores. This is why you have to take it again.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I logged into the testing agency and am able to access my scores and request they be sent. Are you sure it's not just the school policy?
magarner
The GRE/GMAT for the MHA executive track is not required. I would be happy to talk with you about the program in detail and answer any questions that you might have. Please email me: magarner@tamu.edu
SquirrellyDan
AG
magarner said:

The GRE/GMAT for the MHA executive track is not required. I would be happy to talk with you about the program in detail and answer any questions that you might have. Please email me: magarner@tamu.edu
I appreciate it, but I'm specifically interested in the Homeland Security focus of the EMPSA.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.