Admissions timeline

3,008 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Macarthur
Gus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When do acceptance notices begin? I believe engineering department starts as early as 10/01 so I assume school admission starts in middle September?

TIA
TAMUAdmissions
AG
For freshmen, it is anticipated that some letters will begin going out in late September.
Prexys Moon
AG
would that be the top 10% and Academic Admits?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
Yes, most likely.
Prexys Moon
AG
My son is academic admit, we got his application in early. Last Friday his "Howdy" portal went from 3 to 6 tabs. Major under profile and unofficial transcript shows Mays Business, Fall 2020. AIS still says under review. I've seen on other posts that means admission, I assume AIS will change in the next few days, with actual letter to follow after that?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
It means a decision is close. He can continue to check AIS over the next few days. When the decision is made, the letter will follow.
2wealfth Man
AG
3 to 6 tabs as well yesterday. Housing portal was available this morning. For some reason, no formal acceptance letter has been posted yet. I am hearing those come sometimes in batches on Fridays.
Prexys Moon
AG
AIS took about a week to update.
Maveric
AG
Doesn't help that our mail delivery has been slowed due to the collapse of the North Houston sorting center last week.
Macarthur
My son has been admitted and is now in Eng review
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.