TAMU Admissions Special Question

2,112 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TAMUAdmissions
luckaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi @TAMUAdmissions !

I am a prospective student for FALL 2019 that applied for Biomedical Sciences at CSTAT in October. As the time has ticked by, and more decisions have come out, I've become more concerned about the course of my admission decision
I am an early college high school student, and I will finish the this spring with an Associates Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. Automatically, it seems like I am disqualified for Blinn and Gateway, because I will have 60 credit hours by the end of this semester.
Even moreso, I am not sure if the HEC at McAllen is considered an alternative admission decision that A&M offers instead of a spot at CSTAT.
Is it possible that I would be in any way qualifiable for Blinn TEAM, and is McAllen an alternative admission decision from CSTAT?
TAMUAdmissions
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We should finish freshmen review by mid-March so be sure to check your AIS page from time to time (end of week is probably best). It will be clear on your AIS regarding any offer we may be able to make to you. Details on the McAllen location can be seen at http://admissions.tamu.edu/HECM

You can call an admissions counselor at 979-458-0950.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.