Giveaway Time: Which Texas A&M faculty member influenced you the most?

1,433 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redd38
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who responded.

Congratulations to the following poster who will be getting an Association goodie bag.

• redd38

We'll be in touch.

Be on the look out for more trivia giveaways throughout the year. Thanks and gig 'em.

---

Post answers to both of the two questions below and we'll select two winners on Friday, February 22. Winners will receive an Association goodie bag.

• Which Texas A&M faculty member influenced you the most?
  • The Center for Teaching Excellence highlights faculty annually at Aggies Celebrate _____! HINT: Find the answer HERE

DID YOU KNOW that The Association of Former Students provides nearly $150,000 annually to the Office of the Dean of Faculties to support programs such as the Center for Teaching Excellence, which provides learning opportunities and professional development for faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows and graduate students.

Here's an inside look at the support for the Center for Teaching Excellence.

---

The Association of Former Students is the oldest organization serving Texas A&M University in support of the ever-growing Aggie Network. We are HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be.

Learn more at AggieNetwork.com.
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
histag10
AG
Hard to pinpoint one, as many influenced me in different ways, but I'd go with Dr. Chester Dunning or Dr. Larry Yarak.
HECUBUS
AG
H.F. Taylor, great human on a mission, never wasted a minute of his life.
histag10
AG
I'm guessing no one won?
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Since no one responded to both questions in the OP, we'll give a goodie bag to the first one who responds to the second question in the OP.

Randy '01
redd38
AG
The answer to the second question is:

Teaching
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who responded. Winner posted in the OP.

Randy '01
redd38
AG
Yay, I won!

When/how will you be in touch? Should I be expecting you to knock on my door with a giant check?
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
redd38, since I'm not able to pm you, I asked TexAgs to contact you to request your contact information, so I can get your mailing address.

To make things quicker, send your name/address to rreyes01 at aggienetwork dot com and I'll get your goodie bag in the mail.

Randy '01
redd38
AG
Aggie Network said:

redd38, since I'm not able to pm you, I asked TexAgs to contact you to request your contact information, so I can get your mailing address.

To make things quicker, send your name/address to rreyes01 at aggienetwork dot com and I'll get your goodie bag in the mail.

Randy '01

Cool thanks, sent you an email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.