Checking No for Blinn Team-TAMU Admissions

2,885 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
3in33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is some worry for applicants who checked the "No, they would not consider Blinn Team" box on their Apply Texas Application, if they would still be considered for Blinn Team or not. Can you please clarify?

UndergroundAg
Why would these applicants mark no? Mark yes, then if offered, make the decision at that point. Doesn't make sense. Also, why should they be considered if they didn't indicate any interest in it as opposed to someone who has? Doesn't make sense. I vote they not be considered.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
A&M does still consider you for Blinn TEAM even if you had checked "no" on the application.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I am a proud graduate of the Blinn Team program. It was great for me, I am actually glad I didn't get in I probably would have failed out of TAMU, my first year was bad but got my act together and was able to change my major into Mays. I also saved a ton of money. The only downside is I couldn't try to walk on the football team with all my buddies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.