ECEN 215 Tutor Needed

1,946 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ChemEAg08
GIJOE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for immediate help.
Text Ben 432 770 6256
Chipotlemonger
AG
That the generic electrical engineering class for non electrical engineering majors?

The lab was pretty rough, I hope that that has been improved.

As far as the lecture/tests go, I seem to remember having difficulty as well. In all honesty the best advice I think I could give is to try to study with a classmate or few.

Do you still get a pretty detailed course guide/notes pack? If I remember right, there is a lot of study material provided for the class.
loveaTm
AG
Curious if you found one. My son is in that class, thought he had a tutor at 4.0 and then they bailed. It has not been fun.
TheMasterplan
Rough stuff.

Just take the C is what I recommend. I knew someone who actually skipped the ECEN 215 final and still got a pass for the class for some reason. He thought he was going to fail it anyway so he just skipped it (really stupid move).

ChemEAg08
AG
Oh the memories... the prof I had back in 2006 was the lead of the department, and you'd make between a 30-70% on all the homework's. However, he'd provide the answers to the homeworks before exams, and if you studied them, you were guaranteed an A/B.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.