Transfer engineering

1,704 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TAMUAdmissions
agged
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm going to community college and I want to transfer to a&m engineering. Do I need to take all the courses listed on the transfer course sheet to be considered? Also, can my rank from high school help me ??( I was in the top 10% of my class).
TAMUAdmissions
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Transferring to Engineering is very, very competitive. The course sheet for your particular department within Engineering will state whether the listed courses are required, recommended, etc. Regardless, you will be compared to other applicants on completion of those listed courses and you are also competing on GPA. Most course sheets will state: admission preference is given to applicants with the highest GPA and the most appropriate courses completed.

Students qualifying for transfer top 10% admission under SB175 will be admitted to Texas A&M but the choice of major is not guaranteed. You can review the details under Transfer Initiatives at http://admissions.tamu.edu/transfer/admitted
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.