Need a math tutor!

1,656 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Vivificus
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! My son is class of '21, or at least that's the plan. he just finished HS and as he tried to register for Engineering Math 151 he was told he didn't take the prereqs in HS and needed to test out of College Trig and Algebra to register. He passed the Algebra test first time through but has fallen 1-2 questions short on the Trig test each time he's taken it. Now he's running out of time to start classes in the fall and he's getting stressed.

We're looking for someone in the CS area that can work with him on this over the next week or so that can get him over the hump. If you know someone or you can help us yourself please shoot me an email at jason@thebeasleygroup.com.

Thanks!

mgreen
Do you still need someone? I may know someone.
LOYAL AG
AG
mgreen said:

Do you still need someone? I may know someone.
We're good. I appreciate the offer.
BadAzzBohemian
AG
I had this exact situation...

I took precalculus my first semester although I didn't want to.

Made an extremely high A with little studying. 16 points toward my GPA and gave me an even stronger base in those subjects that helped in nearly every class I took.
Vivificus
AG
I got a degree in Mechanical Engineering and started with pre-calculus at A&M. If your schedule and pocketbook will allow it I think starting from the basics would be a good idea.

It will also allow some time to adjust to the college classroom environment on an easy-ish course.
Viv
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.