TEAM transition to TAMU question

1,810 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TAMUAdmissions
motamir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For a TEAM student, there are a bunch of "pathway agreements" with various schools like Mays and Science with specific criteria. What if there's not a pathway agreement for the major I want and I complete the 45 Blinn hours and 15 A&M hourswithin 2 years? What is the criteria for acceptance? Same as an outside transfer student for each major?
powerbelly
AG
Have you asked the school you want to transfer to?
motamir
I'm not totally sure what major I want yet so havent done that. I assumed there is one policy but perhaps there isnt.

thanks,
TXAggieMom11
My son just completed TEAM, everything he took at Blinn transferred to A&M. I believe that is an agreement between the schools. You do need to determine what college you want to transfer into so that you are taking classes that count towards a degree offered. You do not want to have too many hours that don't count towards anything or you will not be able to get into a college to complete a degree.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
Factors that influence suggested courses include: Core Curriculum requirements, previously-earned college credits (such as dual credits or AP credits), choice of academic major, exam scores such as TSI/SAT/ACT or Math Placement Exams, prerequisite limitations, and course availability.

You need to consult your academic advisor. Your primary academic advisors are located in the Transition Academic Programs (TAP) Advising Office in Hotard Hall (near the A&M water tower, next to the Post Office) and Blinn College academic advisors are located in the Central Administrative Services Building at 3125 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 1900 in the Tejas Shopping Center in Bryan (corner of Texas Avenue and Villa Maria).

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.