Texas A&M ranked #2 nationally

2,798 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Stmichael
Fightin03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://today.tamu.edu/2017/05/25/texas-am-ranked-no-2-nationally-in-best-schools-list/

Forgot how to post links but just copy and paste. Legit article
fourth deck
AG
Utah State at #1 and Utah Valley at #7? If by legit you mean total garbage then yes, it is legit. I realize the US News ranking has its flaws, but our administration is so eager to throw up these bogus rankings and ignore the one in which we've been slipping for years. Crap like this is why the school will not see another dime from me until Young and Sharp are gone.
Federale01
AG
Is this the annual "Best Bang for your Buck" or "students in government service" ranking they tout every year to distract us from the fact that the university is busting at the seems and they want to keep admitting more while our rankings continue to slide?
Duncan Idaho
damn that is embarrassing
blingard
AG
Yep! A totally bogus ranking. I sure hope A&M does not incorporate this info. In any promotional materials.
Stmichael
AG
Federale01 said:

Is this the annual "Best Bang for your Buck" or "students in government service" ranking they tout every year to distract us from the fact that the university is busting at the seems and they want to keep admitting more while our rankings continue to slide?
I dunno what exactly is going on with the rest of the campus, but when it comes to undergraduate engineering, which is where most of the expansion is focused, A&M ranks 15th just under Wisconsin, Johns Hopkins, and Northwestern. That is excellent company to be among, and depending on the discipline of engineering it's even higher still.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.