Online MBA with concentration in Healthcare

2,080 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieDruggist89
bus_driver05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have any insight into the programs at West Texas A&M or A&M Corpus Christi? I have looked into both program's websites, but I am interested to hear from anyone that has actually been thru their programs.

Are there other online programs in Texas (trying to avoid out of state tuition) that I should consider?

I have a BS in Industrial Distribution and have been working in healthcare supply chain, quality, and performance improvement for the past 6 years.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
UT Tyler?

blingard
AG
I work in health care consulting and I personally think you should aim higher. Here are the four MBA programs in the country which put the highest number of grads in the health care industry (if you want to stay in that sector).

• Vanderbilt
  • University of Minnesota
  • Duke
  • Indiana

Of the four, only Indiana has a on-line MBA option. Duke has an Global Executive MBA option but you would need to spend some time on campus. Don't pick an MBA program based on cost. Pick one based on career potential.
TX scallywAG
AG
In that world, if your grad program isn't CAHME accredited, it isn't worth your money.

Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
AggieDruggist89
AG
You're already in healthcare. Look at online mha at Ohio university. $25,000 for the whole program.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.