Physics 208 at Austin Community College?

1,268 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tristanduck
tristanduck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am curious if taking physics 208 over the summer at ACC is a good idea and if anyone would or would not recommend it. I'm trying to figure out the best place to get that 208 credit over the summer considering that I would be in Austin.
Ridge14
That's what I did over the summer at the Cypress Creek campus (I think back in the summer of 2011).The class breakdown was like 20% Aggies, 80% Longhorns, with a UT professor.

The UT professor didn't give a **** about grades at the end of the semester and I got an A even though I probably should not have. I think I still took away some of the concepts and theories from the class without the added stress of knowing it was going to impact my A&M GPA.

For reference, I was a mechanical engineering major and had no issues with not having learned something that all my peers did from taking 208 at A&M. Might want to check with your advisor and make sure the lecture and the included lab are accepted at A&M still.
tristanduck
That sounds encouraging. What were the labs like?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.