Mays Transfer Admission Decisions

1,913 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by csalazar22
csalazar22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I submitted my application on the 2nd week for external transfer admission into Mays for Summer 2017, and was inquiring to see when applicants would receive a decision. I know the deadline closes on March 1st, so I assume a decision will be sent sometime in the next month.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
It is difficult for Admissions to say because Mays makes the decision on transfer applicants. They will know better what your competition is after the deadline passes March 1. So hopefully soon.
csalazar22
Awesome, I assumed it would be sometime around then due to the competiveness. Thank you for the clarification
csalazar22
Since there are only a limited number of spots available for transfer into Mays, how many spots are still available. I heard someone said they are almost to capacity and was curious of the validity on that.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
We are not given a running tally of how many slots they still have available. They only accept 100 a year so it will not be many. Applicants need an A in most classes to be competitive. Mays also gives preference to applicants ready to begin their junior year.
csalazar22
Okay. Thank you for the clarification
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.