Re-admin questions

2,091 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieEquine07
redd38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've applied for re-admission into computer science for the fall and I'm nervous about being accepted, so I'm wondering if anyone knows approximately when those decisions get made for the computer science department? The general admissions office said to ask the computer science department, and the computer science department is ignoring the question. I'm not looking for anything real specific, just wondering if it's closer to now or closer to August, I just don't know what to except. Also, does anyone know the approximate acceptance rate for re-admit applications?
ag18z
Did you hear back from them? I just applied for BS Mathematics. I left A&M with a 1.77 and managed to climb back up to a 2.5 at a community college. I'm worried that I won't get accepted.
AggieEquine07
AG
Did either of you get accepted? I am also awaiting a decision for Fall of this year. It's getting close! Last I heard we would hear in a couple of weeks as they were still working on applications, this was through the animal science department when I spoke with them yesterday. They held my application until the verdict came back for my no-grades appeal... which was approved last week. I'm getting anxious!
redd38
AG
I was rejected AND accepted... In that order :p

I hadn't heard anything for awhile so I scheduled an appointment with an advisor. At that meeting he informed me that I had been rejected but he made a phone call and changed it to accepted.
AggieEquine07
AG
Fantastic! Congrats and much success to you!!! I'm
Still waiting... biting nails!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.