Any thoughts or experience with VeritasPrep?

1,269 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
Idk3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trying to decide between Kaplan or VeritasPrep for GMAT studying. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with VeritasPrep as I like some of their packages and the scheduling seems to work a bit better for me. That said, if feedback isn't good then scheduling doesn't matter.

Please let me know.
Token
AG
is manhattan not in your area? Manhattan is the absolute gold standard in my opinion plus coupled with a subscription to Target Test Prep, you'll be in mighty fine shape to hit the 700 range after a few months of studying
Ridge14
Have you taken a practice exam or any assessment to know how many points you need to reach your goal score?

If you're able to be motivated and self study -I knew my weakness was sentence correction. I utilized a few free online resources for this, such as 'Thursdays with Ron' (manhattan prep tutor that has a good amount of sentence correction videos), and I really saw my score improve.
Duncan Idaho
Aren't Kaplan and veritas at two very different ends of the spectrum?

With Kaplan being the "we will help you score better than you would have if you didn't study" end

And

Veritas being at the "we will help you squeeze out that last 20-40 points to get you a 720+"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.