Texas A&M is "getting crowded"

2,943 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Kugelfang52
TAMU bball fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?

HTTPS://www.texastribune.org/2016/11/08/now-more-66000-students-texas-m-getting-crowded/

Quote:

The number of classes with more than 100 students grew 17 percent since 2010, to 439 in 2015, according to A&M data. And with limited classroom space, it's not uncommon for students in science courses to be assigned laboratory classes that run until nearly 10 p.m.
histag10
AG
you know, this place was getting boring without a thread addressing the student size. I mean, I think we have gone close to an entire month without starting a new thread on this same topic.
Chipotlemonger
AG
histag10 said:

you know, this place was getting boring without a thread addressing the student size. I mean, I think we have gone close to an entire month without starting a new thread on this same topic.

forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't the OP post a link to a new article/finding?
histag10
AG
New article, same argument that has been made at least once a month here. In fact, I'm almost positive the OP is one who frequent posts on the subject.
Ranger1743
AG
histag10 said:

New article, same argument that has been made at least once a month here. In fact, I'm almost positive the OP is one who frequent posts on the subject.

Sounds like it's a real problem then
FlyFish95
Crowded classrooms are the way to go.
Kugelfang52
Pretty sure that once you get at 50+ it doesn't really change it that much to go to 175.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.