FSTC 201

2,315 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hopedt98
JTA1029
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am enrolled in FSTC 201 ( Food Science and Technology) because my advisor said it would be an easy course. But after looking over his opening week powerpoint and listening to his first lecture, it seems like it's going to be a largely chemistry and biology based course. My professor is Murano. Does anyone know anything about this course or this professor? I don't know if he's bluffing or if it really is a hard course and I should drop it ASAP?
nmn54
Don't drop, it is easy. They have help sessions and practice test that are similiar to the test. No reason to drop that class unless you never go and miss out on the quiz points, which are just showing up to class points.
htc0008
AG
+1 Took it last semester pretty much a guaranteed A+
ag_03_aj
AG
Very easy class. He tries to make it seem really hard at first but the first 2 test were the exact same ?s from the practice exam he gives u!

hth
goldag
I made a B in it because I didn't put all my effort in to studing for one of the tests and that hurt my grade. I had to study for another class and the test were on the same day,
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
first day scared me too... but this class is very easy
Hopedt98
Has anyone taken this class over the summer? I have my first exam Friday and I'm pretty nervous not gonna lie
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.