Feds raiding Diddy's houses

24,290 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Gig em G
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They found weapons and lots of baby oil(!!).

This guy is messed up.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
VP at Pierce and Pierce
He will be dead by Christmas.
richardag
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

He will be dead by Christmas.
I believe you may be correct and yes I am getting more cynical daily.
Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs has been a prolific supporter of Democrats
quote from the article
  • Combs has leveraged his stardom and fame to back Democrats during his career, including President Biden during the 2020 elections, in what looked to be an attempt to persuade Black voters.
Al Bula
AG
He's just a lapdog for the elites who run the entertainment world. Do you think Puffy got so ludicrously famous due to his own cunning and genius? Hell no. He was taught how to extort and blackmail by using drugs and gay sex.

I'd love to know how or why he bit the hand feeding him.
Gig em G
AG
One of the oldest tricks in the book. Just like Epstein and Diddy, they will just be replaced with someone else.

VP at Pierce and Pierce
Al Bula said:

He's just a lapdog for the elites who run the entertainment world. Do you think Puffy got so ludicrously famous due to his own cunning and genius? Hell no. He was taught how to extort and blackmail by using drugs and gay sex.

He either got so sloppy it couldn't be contained without too high of a body count or he did indeed buck back; either by trying to blackmail the wrong people for more power or became uncontrollable. There was that raid a while back on his home where no one was arrested but all sorts of boxes were removed. Likely all the hard drives were removed and safes were cracked to steal copies. He likely then tried to play a card he no longer had hence the arrest.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Bail denied.
William K. Klingaman
Eff Diddy, he should rot in jail just for the beat down he gave his girlfriend by the elevator.
General Jack D. Ripper
X posters saying Jay Z is next. I have no idea. Just passing it along.
There was this one time at ban camp…
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Jay Z is untouchable. Too close to Obama.
suburban cowboy
AG
Wishful thinking.

You'd have to get Beyonce as well.
C@LAg
suburban cowboy said:

Wishful thinking.

You'd have to get Beyonce as well.
she just has to PO Taytay swift, and she is donezo.
AtticusMatlock
Al Bula said:

Some of his victims came forward and went public. It was basically unignorable at that point.

He would hold these giant parties and hired sex workers. They would have multi-day orgies. He drugged them up and beat them when they wouldn't do what he wanted. He would secretly record people participating.

He may have been taught the strategy but he's one of the really big players in the industry. He is one of the elites. He doesn't work for them, he is one.
BigHitterDaLama
Whitney Webb is awesome.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Who would've thought that a guy with (alleged) old school Harlem organized crime ties might be involved in ****ed stuff involving prostitution, drugs, and blackmail?
torrid
AG
Al Bula said:

Let me say DIDDY DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.
Trigon Jin
torrid said:

Al Bula said:

Let me say DIDDY DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.

I am curious as to whether or not he and JE crossed paths, and if that will ever be disclosed.

Getting at Diddy could provide insight into JE, in the event connections are disclosed.
Iowaggie
AG
captkirk
AG
jjimag
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like all this come unglued.
Kozmozag
Puff is about to off himself, i wonder if the cameras are working.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
No diddy - colloquialism to state that you are not gay
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
jjimag
I hope Lebron, DiCaprio, Jay-Z, all the countless high profile athletes and celebrities that turned a blind eye to his crimes and attended his parties go down with him. At least their legacies die. The feds have evidence for sure that implicates so many people. My guess though is that it will go the route of Epstein and Maxwell. Intelligence agencies seize everything, and hold/use the blackmail themselves but the public won't hear a word regarding who the victims were actually trafficked for.
Texas velvet maestro
PA24
AG
Burn baby burn
TyHolden
AG
oh boy, diddy gonna get Clintoned, Obamaed, and now Jamesed. his suicide is probably gonna be painful.

another list we'll never see.
aggiehawg
AG
I think it would be the height of irony if this Diddy indictment spills over into NYC Mayor Adams' administration.

FBI keeps raiding the police commisioners homes, even the newly appointed interim police commissioner.
Gig em G
AG
PA24 said:

Burn baby burn

Please burn…The age of celebrity needs to end. I hope anyone implicated in this is ruined but I know it likely won't sadly.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.