Changes with the Corps

18,516 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SpreadsheetAg
OldArmy71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know. Waste of time and resources.
ABATTBQ87
AG
The Battalion., May 07, 1957,

Gator_2
AG
Bump- Sounds like Michaelis was relieved of his position.

Although the official statement says otherwise, its pretty easy to ready between the lines.
Easy come, easy go
Tex100
AG
Gator_2 said:

Although the official statement says otherwise, it's pretty easy to ready between the lines.
. That would be outstanding
Tex100
AG
Tex100 said:

Gator_2 said:

Although the official statement says otherwise, it's pretty easy to ready between the lines.
. That would be outstanding
. Where is this information?
Get Off My Lawn
Gator_2 said:

Heart warming! Hopefully the string-pullers stay engaged and get a quality replacement.
Tailgate88
AG
From the military board:

Quote:

One of the great loves of my life is the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets. Its focus on developing leaders of character for the global challenges of tomorrow demands that we continue to advance as we preserve what makes Aggieland so unique.

Today is the last day as the Commandant.

I look back on my time as the Commandant with joy and satisfaction. The opportunity to give back what the Corps gave to me has been captured in the commissioning of our nation's newest officers, the hiring of leaders across industry and public service, and the path opened to of those continuing their education.

I want to thank the Cadets for their trust, confidence, and their commitment to the future of our state and nation. You make me very proud.

Effective today the torch of the Commandant will pass to another. It is time for new ideas and a new direction. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve Aggieland. -- Patrick Michaelis
Gator_2
AG
Easy come, easy go
CanyonAg77
AG
AgBQ-00
Tex100
AG
I liked Chip Utterback when I know him as a cadet. Hope he is a great commandant.
n1mr0d
Great day for the Aggie Corps of Cadets. The damage that agenda driven individual did in less than 2 years will take a long time to correct. His arrogance was suffocating. I really hope those that blindly supported his antics take some time to reflect on the error of their ways. So happy for the current cadets to know the intentional destruction is over. It has been hanging over their heads all summer.
Tailgate88
AG

SpreadsheetAg
AG
Good news after the debacle reported and discussed in this thread.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

I was in the Corps. My son will be a freshman in the fall. My buddies and I had him on the tipping point to join. Once these plans came out he decided he wouldn't join. There are others like him.

It's not too late to reconsider

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.