Pride Month Started Early in Alabama

3,071 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Excaliber
gravitartx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dear Diary….. was riding on a trail system yesterday in downtown Birmingham, came across some type of pride photo shoot going on. Rolled back by a few mins later and the human they were taking photos of was sitting in the middle of the trail, a** and other bits exposed, draped in a pride flag. With children in the vicinity of all this going on.

Wtf is wrong with these people, why do their brains tell them "yeah, this is a good idea." And I grew up in Austin, but I've never seen anything like that before. I moved out here to try and avoid a lot of the nuttiness brewing in that city.

Made my skin crawl. We need asylums to make a comeback.
ttu_85
gravitartx said:

Dear Diary….. was riding on a trail system yesterday in downtown Birmingham, came across some type of pride photo shoot going on. Rolled back by a few mins later and the human they were taking photos of was sitting in the middle of the trail, a** and other bits exposed, draped in a pride flag. With children in the vicinity of all this going on.

Wtf is wrong with these people, why do their brains tell them "yeah, this is a good idea." And I grew up in Austin, but I've never seen anything like that before. I moved out here to try and avoid a lot of the nuttiness brewing in that city.

The difference is in Austin they wouldn't get in trouble in any circumstances. Bham they'll get busted if caught by the cops.
Quantum Entanglement
Austin says hold my beer. I saw the same thing basically in a longwhorn classroom 3 weeks ago during finals week.
Dies Irae
gravitartx said:

When people ask why I want to outlaw homosexuality, this is why. I don't care what people do in their own bedroom, but unless you make it illegal, they will take what happens in their bedroom, and move it right into the middle of the town square.
Shooz in Katy
AG
You're gonna need to move somewhere where they don't have social media, TV, public schools and concerned moderate soccer moms. Happy hunting.
Quantum Entanglement
This thread is gay
Captain Pablo
AG
Quantum Entanglement said:

Austin says hold my beer. I saw the same thing basically in a longwhorn classroom 3 weeks ago during finals week.
So you're a sip?
ChemEAg08
AG
gravitartx said:

Mental disorder.
. . .

What's the point of "Pride Month"?
"Pride Month" is now "Pride Year" 24/7/365.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
The gay propaganda overload is exhausting to regular Americans.
Quantum Entanglement
No, it's a joke
LegalDrugPusher
They do this because the LGBT agenda is in turbo mode to corrupt and destroy as many minds as they can.

They are no longer interested in waiting until someone is 18 or having Some modesty. They are in an escalating state of propaganda and confusion.
Captain Pablo
AG
Quantum Entanglement said:

No, it's a joke

Oh. I see
Evanhue
AG
We are living in a wicked and perverse generation.
Franklin Comes Alive!
"Wtf is wrong with these people"

Mentally ill w severe need for attention
TxTarpon
And you were silent as this perv exposed himself to children?
Excaliber
At 5% or less of the population why do they assert a whole month to celebrate instead of a day?
And besides a birth defect is nothing to be proud of.
KidDoc
AG
Got an email today that the CDC is getting ready for a monkey pox surge-- big shock it comes during pride month.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hungry Ojos
Excaliber said:

birth defect

Doubtful.
Hypocrite Hunter
Excaliber said:

At 5% or less of the population why do they assert a whole month to celebrate instead of a day?

If you're going to troll at least try a little harder. Doesn't take much effort to search your old posts and see you're FOS.
halfastros81
AG
That's a huge stretch imo. Public sex acts of the heterosexual variety are illegal but by your
Logic we should outlaw heterosexuality?

Just enforce the laws on the books.
Houston Lee
AG
gravitartx said:

Pride Pillar of Salt Month Started Early in Alabama

AgBandsman
AG
Excaliber said:

5% of the population so far. They are working overtime to convert as many people as possible that weren't "born that way"
aTm2004
AG
gravitartx said:

Wtf is wrong with these people, why do their brains tell them "yeah, this is a good idea."

It's a kink to them that they'll use to get off.
Excaliber
Maybe they should sue under the Americans with Disabilities Act

They have a disability of not being able to be straight.

Even if these things are natural they are not desirable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.