At a time when Christianity is under constant assault

7,476 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by @TyWebb
Dies Irae
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJB announces a comprehensive plan to root out anti-semitism and Islamophobia.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/05/25/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-releases-first-ever-u-s-national-strategy-to-counter-antisemitism/

This admin is anti-Christian and anti- family in the extreme
MouthBQ98
AG
Anything to create or enhance identity group based wedge issues to help them gain or maintain power in the next election cycle. They are shamelessly greedy and power hungry. The left is eaten up with selfishness, yet they have the gall to rationalize they are the selfless protectors of others.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
It's just another front on the same battle.
AGHouston11
AG
Not a surprise at all

A government that ignores real problems and tries to purposely create problems.
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Jesus told us we would be persecuted, it should not be a surprise that it is coming from a group that is openly Godless.
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
Sid Farkas
AG
Another waste of time announcement designed to solidify the base.

If the Dems really wanted cred regarding antisemitism, they'd start by purging themselves of Ilhan Omar, and not stop till half of their reps were gone.
SantaLucia
How are Christians under attack in the US? I mean under threat not being inconvenienced or just respected less.
richardag
Sid Farkas said:

Another waste of time announcement designed to solidify the base.

If the Dems really wanted cred regarding antisemitism, they'd start by purging themselves of Ilhan Omar, and not stop till half of their reps were gone.
Agreed
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
nai06
AG
Yep Christianity is definitely under attack. Especially when the majority of the country is Christian, the majority of law makers are Christian, and the president is Catholic.

B-1 83
AG
SantaLucia said:

How are Christians under attack in the US? I mean under threat not being inconvenienced or just respected less.
Hey everybody, look! A new sock to kick around. This will be so easy that I'll just sit around, munch popcorn, and watch the show as a simple google search answers this troll.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Old May Banker
AG
nai06 said:

Yep Christianity is definitely under attack. Especially when the majority of the country is Christian, the majority of law makers are Christian, and the president is Catholic.

Bless your heart.
Dies Irae
SantaLucia said:

A demented trans stormtrooper killed a ton of kids at a Christian school
Dies Irae
nai06 said:

2.4% of the country is Jewish. Look at the Biden cabinet, look at the Trump cabinet, look at the Supreme Court, Look at the presidents of Ivy League Colleges, and we're supposed to believe Jews are under attack?
Hungry Ojos
nai06 said:

50% of American "Christians" from this current generation don't believe that Jesus actually died on a cross.

60% of American "Christians" from this current generation don't believe that Jesus was actually resurrected.

So I have to kindly disagree with your assertion that we are a "majority" Christian nation.
Damien Thorn
Christians these days are soft and don't even know what persecution really is.
e=mc2
AG
Democrat leadership hates Christians. Prove me wrong.
e=mc2
AG
Damien Thorn said:

Username checks out.
Dies Irae
Damien Thorn said:

Username checks out
Sid Farkas
AG
nai06 said:

And yet at the same time, an Anti-catholic drag queen organization (clearly a hate group based on the Left's own definition), are ceremoniously invited to Dodger stadium...

The people itt who are offended, are able to ask the honest and obvious question: "what if the script was flipped, and this was an antisemetic group, or an anti Islamic group?"

Daily occurrences like this indictate a clear anti-christian trend in this country. What's hard to believe, is that in spite of how obvious it is...and how often it get's pointed out, the Left keeps pretending they don't know anything about it.
zephyr88
AG
Hiden is just another typical 'divide and divert' democrat
nai06
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

nai06 said:

50% of American "Christians" from this current generation don't believe that Jesus actually died on a cross.

60% of American "Christians" from this current generation don't believe that Jesus was actually resurrected.

So I have to kindly disagree with your assertion that we are a "majority" Christian nation.

I know it's hard to believe, but there are different flavors of Christianity. The one you subscribe to may not be the same as everyone else.
Dies Irae
nai06 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

nai06 said:

I know it's hard to believe, but there are different flavors of Christianity. The one you subscribe to may not be the same as everyone else.

I know it's hard to believe, but if you're in a flavor of Christianity that doesn't believe Christ died on a cross or was resurrected, you're not actually Christian. That's kind of the bare minimum.
Zergling Rush
Dies Irae said:

FJB announces a comprehensive plan to root out anti-semitism and Islamophobia.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/05/25/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-releases-first-ever-u-s-national-strategy-to-counter-antisemitism/

This admin is Satanic

FIFY....
Old May Banker
AG
Dies Irae said:

nai06 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

nai06 said:

I know it's hard to believe, but if you're in a flavor of Christianity that doesn't believe Christ died on a cross or was resurrected, you're not actually Christian. That's kind of the bare minimum.

Robert L. Peters
nai06 said:

And that's the bizarre world we live in, where the majority so loathes itself that it punishes its own (not itself but the lessers of its group) in order to win favor with the minority. It's insanity, but so is cutting off your junk.

dreyOO
I don't think any of these religions are down with the godlessness of the trans LGBT agenda targeting kids. Would be an amazing miscalculation if this admin gets them riled up and loses control of the narrative
geoag58
AG
nai06 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

nai06 said:

What are the different flavors you speak of?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
nai06 said:

How many democrats are renouncing their Christian tenets through abortion?
4stringAg
AG
What happens if it's Muslims being anti Semitic? Who's higher on the victim totem pole?
Demosthenes81
AG
nai06 said:

Well we still supposedly have systemic racism even after having black Presidents and Veeps, major city mayors, Supreme Court judges, etc.
Kenneth_2003
AG
nai06 said:

At VERY best those you mentioned are ChINO.
Demosthenes81
AG
4stringAg said:

What happens if it's Muslims being anti Semitic? Who's higher on the victim totem pole?

The trans one
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BoydCrowder13
Damien Thorn said:

We are honestly blessed to not know what real persecution is.

I don't like the way the country is moving but I still am able to go to church every Sunday, send my kids to a Christian school and proclaim my faith. Unlike our brothers and sisters overseas, I have little to no danger in doing so.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Quote:

SantaLucia said:

A demented trans stormtrooper killed a ton of kids at a Christian school

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.