Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

45,970 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one.

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds.

This is EXACTLY what they want. A new J6 "incident" for them to hype as "the end of democracy" and the excuse they need to use government power against Dems political opposition

Yep, and there are enough idiots out there in the Trump cult to do something stupid.

hilarious you said this and have your quote in your signature.
LegalDrugPusher
Bonfire1996 said:

Don't fall for it LDP, like you fell for Kari Lake

Fall for what?
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

The Green Dragon said:

Im Gipper said:

The Green Dragon said:

Is the next step to label him a flight risk and not give bail? That would be insane.

He will not spend 1 second behind bars.

It was also said here that he wouldn't be indicted. So I guess just posting something doesn't make it so. No matter how many stars it gets.

Cool post. Took more time to write than Trump will spend in jail.

Can we save this post for posterity?

It looks like some people still don't understand the nature of where we are. It's terrifying that people think this is still the pre-2001 United States. It's over broski, and your refusal to see that is concerning.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
LegalDrugPusher
Bonfire1996 said:

What do you expect me to do? She's a friend of mine. I will see her in a week. My wife and I are having dinner with her and she is coming over to my house to see my daughter while she is in McKinney.
Opalka
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

boboguitar said:

Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty
Paying your hooker with business money and then falsifying it: federal felony

Your ignorance is showing…this isn't a federal indictment. It's a state indictment by the Soros backed Manhattan DA.
Why would Soros even NEED to back a Manahattan DA? Whenever you guys hit a brick wall, you play the Soros card, like its even valid. I laugh when I see that kind of grasping at straws. The court system will do its LEGAL thing, and either Trump is guilty or he's not, ACCORDING TO THE JURY.....not Soros, and certainly not from the opinions of "liberal haters". But it would be fun for most of us to see those "Mean Tweets" coming from a big beautiful jail cell.
not hedge
BudFox7 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one if they try this bull*****

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds. And they won't be bringing academy chairs and flags this time.

You and 99.9% of the rest of ppl will not do anything.
yep, they think they are living in a movie
LegalDrugPusher
Bonfire1996 said:

So everybody else can post that Elon musk tweet
But me?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
boboguitar said:

FJB said:

Biden family getting paid millions by Chyna, Covid made with our dollars, banks going belly up, and this is the distraction for all that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3905496-trump-family-failed-to-disclose-more-than-100-foreign-gifts-congressional-report-says/

Also

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763

Quote:

House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups including at least one foreign government tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them.

Great. Let's talk about serving on board of directors with no knowledge on the subject matter other than putting gas in your car.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Loyalty
AG
Opalka said:

Irish 2.0 said:

boboguitar said:

Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty

Your ignorance is showing…this isn't a federal indictment. It's a state indictment by the Soros backed Manhattan DA.
Why would Soros even NEED to back a Manahattan DA? Whenever you guys hit a brick wall, you play the Soros card, like its even valid. I laugh when I see that kind of grasping at straws. The court system will do its LEGAL thing, and either Trump is guilty or he's not, ACCORDING TO THE JURY.....not Soros, and certainly not from the opinions of "liberal haters". But it would be fun for most of us to see those "Mean Tweets" coming from a big beautiful jail cell.

Blinded by bias.
GE
AG
boboguitar said:

FJB said:

Biden family getting paid millions by Chyna, Covid made with our dollars, banks going belly up, and this is the distraction for all that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3905496-trump-family-failed-to-disclose-more-than-100-foreign-gifts-congressional-report-says/

Also

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763

Quote:

House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups including at least one foreign government tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them.

Other people tried to influence the president? Are you suggesting wrongdoing on the part of Trump in the hotel room thing? Last I checked you can't get in trouble for someone else doing something unless you have involvement in it.
Muktheduck
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

wow monday and early next week must be a bloodbath in the market. got to keep distracting those sheep.

there is nothing about this that isn't show. if you actually believe this, then do us all a favor, they just released a new booster you should go take one.
Look how well it works. This thread completely devolved into a pissing match

Irish 2.0
Opalka said:

Irish 2.0 said:

boboguitar said:

Because Bragg is a Soros backed DA…Facts are facts.

https://heavy.com/news/alvin-bragg-george-soros/amp/
Shoefly!
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Ags77 said:

Heard a report that he will NOT be handcuffed. He will give himself up, be finger printed, mug shot, and released. I dont know if that's true....Just what the report said.

I expect him to do a Tom Delay and make his mug shot as useful to his campaign as possible. I'm also expecting him to see him selling the pic on every type of good imaginable, from mugs to t-shirts and everything in between. I'm sure we'll see plenty of people wearing the shirts at his rallies.

Capitalism Baby!
Ernest Tucker
AG
Getting back on topic, all I know is that Trumps arrest, much like the Epstein "suicide", will only happen if both sides of the swamp (republican & democrat) support it.

There will be no uprising, because who would lead it?
Bonfire1996
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

But me?
No one else has influence like you. Trump is DOA in the general. I feel like the leader of the Collin County GOP should see this. I like you, I think you are a patriot. Don't end up like Fort Bend County.

If Trump is the nominee, Collin County might make front page Texas news for going blue. I don't want that yoke around your neck.
Catag94
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

And, it will be the end of Alvin Bragg!
LegalDrugPusher
Bonfire1996 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

But me?
No one else has influence like you. Trump is DOA in the general. I feel like the leader of the Collin County GOP should see this. I like you, I think you are a patriot. Don't end up like Fort Bend County.

If Trump is the nominee, Collin County might make front page Texas news for going blue. I don't want that yoke around your neck.

But I'm no longer the leader I'm in private lobbying business now.
Pookers
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

But me?

duroc
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one if they try this bull*****

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds. And they won't be bringing academy chairs and flags this time.
and I reckon you believe this a good thing ?
Build It
AG
If he's arrested, it will ensure my vote and so many others. I was actually on the fence for Desantis.

Trump is the only one who will go after these clowns.
SoccerAg
lol cant wait to vote for Trump dont care if he loses in the general.
ChemAg15
AG
Once they have him in custody and behind closed doors they will kill him and replace him with a body double.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG

ttu_85
Ag87H2O said:

They indict Trump and make it impossible for him to run in 2024. After the election the charges get dropped for lack of proof.

Mission accomplished.

I'm a DeSantis guy but this is BS of the highest order. I hate the establishment..
I have too been a vocal Trump critic since he began running his mouth about DeSantis. But if the left pulls this stunt then its time for all of us to rally together behind the idea of "The Rule of Law" not a person or personality.

ITs clear the left has long wanted to throw the constitution in the trash .Maybe its time to get in their faces.
MagnumLoad
So, how does NY arrest him in FL?
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
Ags77
AG
MagnumLoad said:

He goes to NY and surrenders
Gigem
ArbAg
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Arizona would be infinitely better served by Lake than a corrupt liberal politician who fraudulently counted her own election results. Pathetic!
B-1 83
AG
And if he's not, he just generated a bunch of free publicity, and good or bad, it's publicity.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
No Spin Ag
SoccerAg said:

lol cant wait to vote for Trump dont care if he loses in the general.
That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
Dan Scott
AG
Im Gipper said:

Dan Scott said:

Did Vince McMahon commit a crime as well. He used WWE funds to payoff women over $10M. WWE had to restate their financials afterwards?

Was Vince McMahon running for federal office?

You and boboguitar should team up. Together you almost have a nickels worth of insight on the issues of this (alleged) indictment.

Damn what dewsh. I know very little about this story and haven't followed. All I know is it's about paying money for silence. I'm sure lots of men have done that so I'm asking what's the difference.

I'm actually on Trumps side on this based on what I know. That's why I ask questions. but you're acting like a giant dewsh about it.
MagnumLoad
Bonfire1996 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

But me?

That would be a yoke on Collin County.
ArbAg
AG
Opalka said:

Irish 2.0 said:

boboguitar said:

"Most of us"? Just who do you think you might represent others than pathetic whining liberals?
MagnumLoad
Ags77 said:

MagnumLoad said:

He goes to NY and surrenders
F that. Come and get him. And FORNICATE New York, and California while we are at it!
oysterbayAG
AG
Our Major Enemies are laughing uncontrollably that our country is being run by stupid children !
MagnumLoad
valvemonkey91 said:

Ag87H2O said:

Im Gipper said:

How does an indictment make it impossible for him to run?
Should have said impossible to win the nomination. Even hard core Trump supporters would have to think twice about voting for him if he was under indictment. It would be a very risky proposition. Also not sure if it might disqualify him from the ballot in some states.

Regardless, it would put a greater cloud over his campaign and be a massive distraction with the media treatment he would get. It's a 100% political nuke meant to kill his candidacy before it gets off the ground.

Trump could shoot Liz Cheney in the middle of Main St at noon and I will still vote for him.
Maybe twice!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.