No Free Speech If You're Pro Life

2,081 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oh no
HowdyTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just the beginning to silence dissent

https://www.foxnews.com/media/catholic-school-students-kicked-out-smithsonian-museum-dc-pro-life-beanies
C@LAg
blatant First Amendment Violation.

Lawsuit seems in order

• the Smithsonian Institution is a federal entity that receives upwards of $1 billion from the government each fiscal year
  • spokesperson for the museum released a statement about what transpired and said the incident did not adhere to their policy or protocols.
  • "Asking visitors to remove hats and clothing is not in keeping with our policy or protocols. We provided immediate training to prevent a re-occurrence of this kind of incident, and have determined steps to ensure this does not happen again," said Alison Wood, the museum's deputy director of communications.
TheEternalPessimist
Congress should demand diversification of viewpoints across the political spectrum at the Smithsonian..... or DEFUND IT.
TexAgs91
AG
Yup. Like I said, America is already dead
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Trajan88
AG
The staff and security guard that did this need to be publicly identified, reprimanded &/or canned.

They knew what they were doing was wrong. Retraining/educating is a waste of time.

I am sure the staff would not have done a thing to these patrons if they were wearing pink / pro-abortion beenies.
Sam and Dean
AG
Oh sure, I'm certain those in charge of Smithsonian were just "shocked" by this behavior from their staff. Doesn't take a genius to understand those in charge have a political agenda and that of course filters down. Some of displays make me furious that tax dollars fund it, but as a historian I can't pass it up, and they know this. Also it's in DC so there's that.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
Fat Black Swan
AG
WTF

Quote:

The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), representing the parents of some of the students involved, alleged that the museum staff mocked the students, hurled expletives and claimed the museum was a "neutral zone" where political or religious messages were not allowed.
Ag_B_10
AG
Quote:

No Free Speech If You're Pro Life

I think you meant if you have common sense and morals.
Eso si, Que es
Trajan88 said:

The staff and security guard that did this need to be publicly identified, reprimanded &/or canned.

They knew what they were doing was wrong. Retraining/educating is a waste of time.

I am sure the staff would not have done a thing to these patrons if they were wearing pink / pro-abortion beenies.
They should be fired and personally prosecuted for violating civil liberties/rights
agent-maroon
AG
During my one visit 30+ years ago they had closed the primitive man exhibit for renovation in order to showcase women in an "equivalent and non-subservient" display. Somehow doubt that cavemen displayed any femanist ideals along with their animal skin coverings and flint rock weapon technology, but that's what the liberal mindset of that institution was decades ago so you know it's only gotten worse with time
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
malenurse
AG
Trajan88 said:

I respectfully disagree. I think these indoctrinated sheep actually believe that they are the saviors of the planet and of humanity. And that's the saddest part of all.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
oh no
AG
Just think of all the crappy and offensive clothing that some of the millions and millions of visitors have worn as they walked through a Smithsonian Institute facility over the years. ...and a beanie hat with "pro life" embroidered on it triggers the evil out of their employees. How did we let MSM program the masses and society degenerate so quickly to the point that letting the world know you support babies being born so they can live is such a bad thing?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.