Flashback of Misinformation: Covid is coming for your children

1,409 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People should be in jail over this

BadMoonRisin
AG
The data was very very clear, very early on, that this did not impact children. They lied anyway, shut down our schools, and forced them to wear masks for almost 2 years.

The true scale of the education loss will ripple through the entire generation and we wont fully understand it for years.
Never forget.
Cromagnum
AG
My wife is sitting on the couch next to me with covid for her 2nd time as I write this. Only symptom, runny nose. Everyone should have zero ****s to give about this weakass virus. I certainly won't care if I even get it a 2nd time from her.
Rodney Ruxin
Fauci at 35 seconds in: "It may the the case that children that get infected have long-term consequences".

Long-term consequences, huh? Do we care about long-term consequences from barely tested new technology vaccines that they were (and still are) pushing on children, when it provides next to no benefit for them, you sycophantic Pfizer shill?

He's an absolute piece of human **** and it's amazing people fall for this stuff.
FIDO*98*
AG
Sadly the right complies just as easily as the left because we are the ones with the most to lose
Maroon Dawn
AG
Pandering to lazy ass teacher unions who loved working from home where they had minimal interaction and work responsibility since everything was just online lessons and quizzes
AggieMD95
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Pandering to lazy ass teacher unions who loved working from home where they had minimal interaction and work responsibility since everything was just online lessons and quizzes

Teachers loves that free money. Tape your lectures and head to Cancun. Collect cash n stimmies
58-7
AG
AggieMD95 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Teachers loves that free money. Tape your lectures and head to Cancun. Collect cash n stimmies
Are you talking about nationwide or in Texas? There are many districts in Texas, including ours, in which the comments above are absolute insults and inaccurate. The work most teachers put in at many districts was a blessing and what our Technology department and department of Instruction did to make the best of that horrible situation should be commended. Now, we were one of the first to mandate kids to come back and to lift the mask mandate after the first wave or two. The over-generalizations don't apply to some very good districts in this state.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I think they were talking nationally, in blue districts especially. It was obvious the teachers unions in some states were balking unnecessarily. They said it was a "public health" emergency, but it was clearly after it was obvious covid was basically the flu.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

The data was very very clear, very early on, that this did not impact children. They lied anyway, shut down our schools, and forced them to wear masks for almost 2 years.

The true scale of the education loss will ripple through the entire generation and we wont fully understand it for years.
Never forget.
It's already forgotten.
fka ftc
Cromagnum said:

My wife is sitting on the couch next to me with covid for her 2nd time as I write this. Only symptom, runny nose. Everyone should have zero ****s to give about this weakass virus. I certainly won't care if I even get it a 2nd time from her.

How do you know she even has COVID?

She could have a runny nose from allergies and just also happens to be carrying the mythical covid dust in her system.

I am policing a disagreement in our office over COVID testing. At any given time someone is popping positive and has no symptoms. Quit testing dammit!
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
BadMoonRisin
AG
She must have taken the holy test of PCR. Praised be to Lord Fauci.

The one that Kary Mullis, the Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry (1993) who invented the test, said was completely worthless for diagnosis. Same guy who said Fauci was a fraud. Same guy who died in August of 2019.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Better get to the COVID board to see what to do next
TexAgs91
AG
Cromagnum said:

Look at that picture of that kid in the OP's video and tell me it's a weak ass virus!
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.