Face The Nation with Kevin

1,432 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jrdaustin
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kevin is on FTN this morning and I have to say he is schooling the **** out of this Dem operative gal who is the host. He's very, very good at this part of his job.
fka ftc
Kevin… McAllister or McCarthy?
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
JohnLA762
AG
oldcrow91
AG
Republicans are great at talking when they can't really do anything.

ETA, I'd love to be wrong this time.
fka ftc
Can not stand McCarthy voice, reek of Cali slime swamp rat.

Jordan gave it to Todd on MTP this am. Chuck no have much say back but try hard 2.

Thread read like twitter.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
jrdaustin
AG
YouBet said:

Kevin is on FTN this morning and I have to say he is schooling the **** out of this Dem operative gal who is the host. He's very, very good at this part of his job.
I watched this. It was almost unbearable, but not because of McCarthy. Margaret Brennan rivaled Chuckie Todd in making abhorrent attempts to continue the failed narrative that Republicans only wanted to go after Social Security and Medicare, while being repeatedly shot down by McCarthy.

She just wouldn't give up. She was combative, inaccurate, and continually made poor attempts to corner McCarthy. It was borderline unwatchable.

The only mistake McCarthy made was that he answered obvious traps with rhetorical questions. He should have posed those questions and then made Brennan answer them. He let her off the hook multiple times.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.