This is what is wrong with society

10,444 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by IndividualFreedom
TxAgPreacher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Manhattan said:

Bonfire1996 said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

"We must obey God rather than men."
He doesn't exist so we're stuck with laws of man, thank goodness.
Ill be there at the end when every knee will bow. So will you. I pray you make the choice to repent, change, and love Jesus before that day.

Love him or else! Excellent Christian message there.

Lol the context was Peter and others were being coerced, even threatened, but said he must obey God rather than man.

Quote:

Acts 5:28-29 Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man's blood on us!"
But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men"

I will tell the truth no matter the consequences. That was my point. That was my message. Ban me or not I will tell the truth. Charge me with hatespeach. Throw me in jail. Fine me. We will never accept this in politite society. It will always be weird, and wrong. We will not accept it.
Nobody is putting you in jail, quit being a victim.

I took this as a call to have me bannned.

There we go. Surely with posts like that can be no moderation when people call a spade a spade.

Never said I was going to jail, although I would for this cause.
You did in post I replied to. It's literally in the post you made and quoted.

My moderation comment is due to the fact when posters walk like a duck and talk like a duck we can't call them a duck in certain cases, but gross and incorrect generalizations are. Have a blessed Sunday!

Quack quack!
BallerStaf2003
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Bonfire1996 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Bonfire1996 said:

It's pretty interesting seeing which posters are comfortable mocking Jesus and His followers.
He made me gay by all accounts and that's not a sin you can just not be, it's not my fault his followers got their religious panties all in a twist about this one issue ignoring countless others.
He didn't make you gay. Your environment did, in one way or another. There are many same sex attracted people in the church denying their desire to sin just like many of us do every day with other sinful vices.

The enemy loves hearing you justify your sin as biological. His favorite thing to say is, "Did God really say that?" And it's been repeated by his minions for millennia, including on this very board.
There we go kids. Thanks Bonfire, I'm feeling compelled to head to church next Sunday. (Gay people trying to deny who they are have a startlingly high incidence rates of other issues like marrying unsuspecting women or even worse, suicide. Conversion therapy is a sham).

Remember to never have sex bc that's what we should do but not straight people. Can you imagine having the nerve to tell anyone that?

Oh, cause Jesus said. We all know Jesus wanted his followers to spend their time condemning others on a Sunday.

Their smug hypocrisy knows no bounds.
ArbAg
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Bonfire1996 said:

It's pretty interesting seeing which posters are comfortable mocking Jesus and His followers.
He made me gay by all accounts and that's not a sin you can just not be, it's not my fault his followers got their religious panties all in a twist about this one issue ignoring countless others.

He did not make you gay anymore than He made some else adopt a disturbed or distressed lifestyle. We all make personal decisions that often have lifetime consequences. Very few believe the myth that you didn't have a choice or you were simply made gay.

I urge you to find a Bible based church and repent while there is still timeā€¦
ArbAg
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Bonfire1996 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Bonfire1996 said:

He didn't make you gay. Your environment did, in one way or another. There are many same sex attracted people in the church denying their desire to sin just like many of us do every day with other sinful vices.

The enemy loves hearing you justify your sin as biological. His favorite thing to say is, "Did God really say that?" And it's been repeated by his minions for millennia, including on this very board.
There we go kids. Thanks Bonfire, I'm feeling compelled to head to church next Sunday. (Gay people trying to deny who they are have a startlingly high incidence rates of other issues like marrying unsuspecting women or even worse, suicide. Conversion therapy is a sham).

Remember to never have sex bc that's what we should do but not straight people. Can you imagine having the nerve to tell anyone that?

Oh, cause Jesus said. We all know Jesus wanted his followers to spend their time condemning others on a Sunday.

Their smug hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ignorance knows no bounds. Jesus did NOT condemn people, on the contrary, he came to save you and the entire world.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Who cares, are they hurting you? No.
Pretty sure people are laughing at them because they are a weird part of society. Now, when they try to talk my kid into that shat, I gotta real problem with it. Overall, I do not agree with their lifestyle and I do not like them. Their advertisement has the ability to reach my child even though I try hard to prevent that. More so than anything, they almost assuredly vote for the enemy of this nation, which makes them an enemy to anyone who cares about individual freedom.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.