Child Sized Difibrillators Being Destributed to Schools in the UK

3,829 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ghost of Andrew Eaton
hunter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Because we didn't listen to global warming or it's simply a coincidence, it somehow becomes necessary to safeguard children against heart attacks.

Coming to a US state near you...Ever wonder how so many have been gaslight so badly? How is it acceptable that such precautions have become necessary?
MouthBQ98
AG
Some might be CoVID. Some might be how fat kids are from a very young age these days.
Rapier108
Safe, Free, Effective

Here is a "study" and some graphs. Now go get another booster.

That said, AEDs are a wonderful thing and should be installed in as many public places as possible, and that was true long before the Fauci poison was being injected into people.
The D
AG
They should be everywhere.
Cromagnum
AG
You can't shock a blood clot back into submission.
corndog04
AG
This is a very strange thing to be angry face about. This should have happened 20 years ago.
Franklin Comes Alive!
"Please be ok, Damar!!!"

"This has nothing to do with the vax, you bigot!"
unmade bed
corndog04 said:

This is a very strange thing to be angry face about. This should have happened 20 years ago.

Socialized medicine in the UK. Takes that long for things to get around to how they should be. Pretty sure there were Defibs for kids in my kids elementary and middle schools and that was back in the 2000s and 2010s.
Muy
AG
The D said:

Agree.
agracer
AG
corndog04 said:

They've had them at the soccer fields my kids played on for over 10 years now. USSF is now mandating all clubs, facilities, parks, whatever, associated in any way with US Soccer have them available. 90% will likely never be used but you'll be glad there is one available if it's your kid who drops on the field (shot or no shot)

This is a strange thing to be upset about.

Really he should be using this as an example of how government run healthcare is 20-years behind the US system, which is 10x better.
unmade bed
unmade bed said:

corndog04 said:

Socialized medicine in the UK. Takes that long for things to get around to how they should be. Pretty sure there were Defibs for kids in my kids elementary and middle schools and that was back in the 2000s and 2010s.

So I did quick search and apparently it's required by law in Texas (education code 38.017). That law has been on the books since 2007 so the only explanation I have is "they" KNEW.
Maroon Dawn
AG
It's child stroke season

"Happens every year since forever but you conspiracy theorists are just noticing it now because of Fox News misinformation smear against our Safe Free and Effective Vaccine!" -Lefty
aggielostinETX
AG
Already in most Texas schools
fullback44
AG
Safe
Free
Effective

Cough cough cough
cbaker20
No reason to be against this.

The likelihood one will need pediatric pads for an aed is very low but we have 2 sets at my church. The low cost is very much worth the peace of mind.
Ag CPA
AG
Thread not going the way the OP envisioned…
Not a Bot
AG
aggielostinETX said:

Already in most Texas schools

The Chinese and the Texas legislature planned this ahead of time. It's all part of the plan. No kid ever died of a sudden heart event before 2021, ever. Anyone who tells you any different is just a lefty.
Ag CPA
AG
Infection_Ag11
AG
Most schools in Texas have had AEDs for years, and the UIL has required them to be present at all facilities hosting athletic events for almost 20 years. Many states require by law there be one on every public school campus. Which is a good thing because they save literally thousands of lives across the country every year.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DargelSkout
AG
Why are you mad that they're putting a life saving device in UK schools? I don't understand this stance OP.
Kenneth_2003
AG
By now I should know to never underestimate the ability of this board to conjure outrage or a connection that should not or does not exist simply because it could fit a narrative or desired notion.

As others have appropriately stated there is zero reason today for AEDs to be omnipresent with pads in both adult and child sizes.
aggiefan09
AG
Yall can keep trying to link this to the Vax, but this is silly. Cardiac Arrest has been happening way longer than covid was even thought of. I'm pretty sure in texas an AED has to be less than a 3 min( or 300 yards away) brisk walk away from where students may be. Been this way for a while.
dead
AG
OP really thought there'd be outrage that child-sized lifesaving equipment is being distributed to schools.
Kansas Kid
News just in, Jim Fixx died from the vax.
BluHorseShu
AG
Kansas Kid said:

News just in, Jim Fixx died from the vax.
Now this is funny. I did always find it interesting he was such an avid runner and keeled over from an unknown heart issue. When I lived in Dallas, every summer there were young runners who just died while running (either from unknown heart conditions or bc it was mid day middle of July). You can't tell me those weren't COVID related
01agtx
AG
Weird post. It's not a child sized defibrillator, it's regular sized with both child and adult pads. Should've been in the schools years ago.
docaggie
AG
01agtx said:

Weird post. It's not a child sized defibrillator, it's regular sized with both child and adult pads. Should've been in the schools years ago.
And more likely to be used on a parent or teacher than anything.
They now cost 1k or less. Every public building should have one. Such a cheap price that can save a life.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
et98
AG
This might be the dumbest thread on TexAgs
coconutED
AG
There is no such thing as "child size defibrillators." Different sized pads are standard equipment for all defibrillators, and resuscitation techniques for children have been a part of the CPR/AED course forever.
Urban Ag
AG
The D said:

I just bought two. One for the house and one for my ranch. It was literally a crisis of conscience thing for me that was brought on by the kid that plays for the Bills. I'm better than that and should have them.
Urban Ag
AG
docaggie said:

01agtx said:

And more likely to be used on a parent or teacher than anything.
They now cost 1k or less. Every public building should have one. Such a cheap price that can save a life.
I watched the Real Sports segment on it and they said they have a shelf life of 10 years. $100 a year to ensure someone has an incredibly better chance of surviving. Easiest decision I have ever made and kind of red ass I was not better informed.
Counterpoint
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

By now I should know to never underestimate the ability of this board to conjure outrage or a connection that should not or does not exist simply because it could fit a narrative or desired notion.

To be fair, only a few posts seem to be supporting the OP.
murphyag
AG
This is nothing new. Most Texas schools have had them for many years, long before Covid happened.
jokershady
AG
IndividualFreedom
But do they have these defibrillators in abortion clinics?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.