TWITTER FILES #15: MOAR Russian Disinformation.

1,965 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waffledynamics
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?

89DogDoc94
AG
Thanks for posting
captkirk
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
Roth seems like he recognizes the problem and even comments that is is an ethical dilemma. Who ultimately convinced him to remain quiet? Someone leaned on him to let it go on, if he was willing to at least comment that there was a problem with what was happening.
RedHand
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Roth seems like he recognizes the problem and even comments that is is an ethical dilemma. Who ultimately convinced him to remain quiet? Someone leaned on him to let it go on, if he was willing to at least comment that there was a problem with what was happening.
Roth always starts out as trying to at least play devil's advocate. My guess is its gets exhausting trying to fight the woke mob everyday when all his peers and those outside twitter see conservatives as evil beings that need to be eradicated.

Hes just a coward at the end of the day. Plain and simple.
Ciboag96
"Trump failed to use his salad fork correctly. News at 5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11."
richardag
In a just society these miscreants would be sued for libel and slander.

The Democratic Party leadership and their stooges in the bureaucracies have no morals, ethics nor honor.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
Rodney Ruxin
Quote:

The "dashboard" was headed by former FBI counterintelligence official (and current MSNBC contributor) Clint Watts

Jesus, the revolving door with these freaks. They might as well just document it as an official career path at this point. They really do live in their own bubble.
will25u
richardag
Rodney Ruxin said:

Quote:

The "dashboard" was headed by former FBI counterintelligence official (and current MSNBC contributor) Clint Watts
Jesus, the revolving door with these freaks. They might as well just document it as an official career path at this point. They really do live in their own bubble.
The revolving door is pervasive and growing.

My wife worked in ad valorem tax department assigned to challenge property taxes of stores owned by the company. Every single employee that challenged city tax assessments(depending on location both property and equipment) and the department head came from tax appraisal district offices. So this is true for city, state and federal government employees.

It certainly gave the appearance that if you reappraised the property lower you seemed to be guaranteed a position in the private sector after retiring from the government. Work another 10 to 15 years for additional retirement benefits. She retired decades ago.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
APHIS AG
richardag said:

In a just society these miscreants would be sued for libel and slander.

The Democratic Party leadership and their stooges in the bureaucracies have no morals, ethics nor honor.
And why should they for they have proved that the average American is an idiot and that they can get away with anything with impunity, thanks to a liberal Democratic party propaganda MSM and a corrupt judicial system.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Just look at this thread. 10 replies. Geez...
BadMoonRisin
AG
score another notch for the "conspiraloons".

"experts" are losing their asses on this.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I think the lack of responses comes from the fact that this has been known for a while, and that nothing has or likely will come from it since the first lies started on this 7 years ago.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
I get it but definitely feels like people don't care anymore.

Not a great sign.
TexAgs91
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

I get it but definitely feels like people don't care anymore.

Not a great sign.
This is what the effect is of a slow trickle of evidence. It should be one big massive drop that can't be ignored.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Waffledynamics
AG
Where are the lawsuits or some kind of action being taken?!

I care about this stuff a lot. Many do. Without any sort of action whatsoever, what the hell are we supposed to think?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.