Veritas get Pfizer R&D Director In Sting Video

12,898 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Shoefly!
WaltonAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

If he was looking for better understanding and cures, why did he say he was lying when he realized he'd been recorded?
It would be naive to think that any C-suite level employee has anything but profit on the mind. Doesn't change the actual science of what they're doing, which is woefully misunderstood and misrepresented on this board.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Like I said, Exhibit A right here, folks. And i'm not just talking about the guy on video when I posted that
JFABNRGR
AG
Zarathustra said:

Please Elon buy YT!
snowdog90
WaltonAg18 said:

snowdog90 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

snowdog90 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

Immunologists studying immunology? The horror! Glad we have two separate threads on this so the other one can quietly fade to the abyss of F16 just as I predicted.

Wow, you don't disappoint, your delusion is fully intact.

To sum up, here is what you are saying...

"Immunologists studying immunology"

Equals

"Yeah, I'm a big-wig at Pfizer and we are ecstatic about making so much money from covid. But we're running out of steam, so we're kicking around the idea of creating and releasing new strains of covid so we can create new vaccines and make tons more money. Ha ha ha, isn't that funny?"

Do you even read what you post? Maybe you're a bot. Just almost unbelievable that a person who can read and write would post what you posted.
You really didn't need to use that many words to say you don't know what you're talking about.

But I'm always open to being proven wrong. Why don't you describe an experimental method of understanding the key portions of the COVID viral genome as they relate to infections without moving into an animal model, I'll wait.

Wtf are you talking about? The Pfizer rep is talking about manufacturing covid strains for big profit. You seem fine with that, but you obviously feel the need to try to change the subject.
We're actually discussing the same subject.

The "key portion of the viral genome" is the spike protein. The spike protein sequence is mutated within animal models by the cell machinery.

Using a combination of the genetic sequence and the observed effects, better understanding of the route of infection can be had.

Better understanding leads to better cures.

Where am I losing you?

You're losing yourself. I bet you actually believe the lies you're spewing. Again, it's almost unbelievable the lengths you are going to try to put a spin on this. It's pretty pathetic.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Don't worry guys! The "Director of Worldwide R&D Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning" doesn't actually know science and is only focused on profit. Also, don't worry that that these c-suite guys are the ones that actually make the decisions that drive the research and operations that the minion scientists get tasked with doing. Hope that helps you sleep better!
WaltonAg18
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Don't worry guys! The director of Scientific and Operational Research doesn't actually know science and is only focused on profit. Also, don't worry that that these c-suite guys are the ones that actually make the decisions that drive the research and operations that the minion scientists get tasked with doing. Hope that helps you sleep better!
If you've ever worked in R&D, you would know that the "minion scientists" are the ones actually driving the research that is then periodically updated to management in the form of simplified presentations of data.

Milestones are established, sure. But these types don't actually have the in-depth knowledge of molecular operations that you're claiming they do. Why would they need to?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I've actually been a senior director at a Fortune 100 company with a massive R&D department and I know that the executive level drives what they work on. I also know that a foolish executive directing these functions would be an extremely significant issue

Ignorant hubris is dangerous. You should pay mind to that in your young career
Fat Black Swan
AG
Showertime at the Bidens
Boss move

TX_COWDOC
AG
So what ever happened to this guy?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
ImSoDumb
Shoefly!
AG
pdc093 said:

captkirk said:

WaltonAg18 said:

Immunologists studying immunology? The horror! Glad we have two separate threads on this so the other one can quietly fade to the abyss of F16 just as I predicted.
Don't forget to get the new booster!

The boosters are helping Carrot Top's looks!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.