Veritas get Pfizer R&D Director In Sting Video

12,737 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Shoefly!
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg
meh. PREP Act, other federal immunity means they get to walk away scott free.

thanks, Trump.

FJB
TacosaurusRex
A dude on dude honeypot? You don't see that everyday
Swan Song
AG
This is insane. The corruption in the pharma industry may be too much to ever overcome.
Ag87H2O
AG
So if Gain of Function research is illegal just create a new term - Directed Evolution- and parse your words.

I guess this is how scumbag Fauci could lie to Congress with a straight face. What a narcissistic psychopath.

The Pfizer executives involved in this should be in prison, and that whole division shut down. It's amazing what you can get away with when the media, a political party, the federal government and its regulators are on your side.
Swan Song
AG
This guy is a director, pretty high up in the org chart.

D-Fens
I would pay good money to hear Fauci comment on this video. Dont know whether he would defend Pfizer or throw them under the bus.
D-Fens
Swan Song said:

This is what happens when you prioritize diversity quotas. They tried to kill 2 birds launching a gay black guy up the ladder.
The Banned
I'm not surprised by one bit of this… and that makes me sad
PCC_80
AG
I am not sure I believe this video. From what I see in the video I would not let this clown wash my car. Yet this guy is supposedly in charge of a division of a major corporation ? ?
01agtx
AG
D-Fens said:

I would pay good money to hear Fauci comment on this video. Dont know whether he would defend Pfizer or throw them under the bus.

99.5% sure he'd defend them
NE PA Ag
I hate what is going on with this and the corruption at Pfizer, but what happened to not talking about work secrets to people on the outside? I have loads of inside information on the company I work for and no one in my personal life has heard one word of it. I signed an NDA and would never break that. I don't get it.
mosdefn14
AG
It's (d)ifferent for some
Bottlerocket
AG
Obviously the journalist built up trust. Looks like the video is from a couple diff dinners. Also, he looked flirty with the journalist…. Throw in a couple margs and he's talking
aggiez03
AG
Pretty sure homeboy was looking for love in all the wrong places. Pretty sure Veritas targets gay men for a reason.

Easy Targets.
Adverse Event
And we wonder why our Healthcare system is ****ed.

Pharma trains the Dr.s

TheEternalPessimist
Swan Song said:

This is insane. The corruption in the pharma industry may be too much to ever overcome.
If we nationalize pharma - it gets worse.

I support the free market.

But Pfizer is gaming the market to the cost of human lives.

What a mess.
TheEternalPessimist
Google is scrubbing this dude from existence. They are curating searches for him OR Project Veritas/Pfizer together. He is gone off LinkedIn too.

This is clear collaboration and interference with the right of the public to know information.

I hate Google more and more everyday.
Adverse Event

Jordan is from Texas.

2009- Elkins high school
TChaney
TheEternalPessimist said:

Google is scrubbing this dude from existence. They are curating searches for him OR Project Veritas/Pfizer together. He is gone off LinkedIn too.

This is clear collaboration and interference with the right of the public to know information.

I have pointed this out multiple times over the years when major events happen and fools always say..

"It's just the algorithm, there is no way Google is deleting entries."
RoadkillBBQ
PCC_80 said:

I am not sure I believe this video. From what I see in the video I would not let this clown wash my car. Yet this guy is supposedly in charge of a division of a major corporation ? ?
Have you seen some of the government officials in the Biden administration?
Garrelli 5000
AG
Google really is wildly evil and crooked.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3354785/replies/64042582

Checked again and my post here still holds true. I even added "conservative treehouse" to the end of the search term and it STILL has the exact same results.
Take the trash out staff.
NE PA Ag
Adverse Event said:

Jordan is from Texas.

2009- Elkins high school

DEI indeed...this guy has been out of high school for 14 years and finished his studies maybe 7 or 8 years ago and he is this highly placed in the largest pharma company on the world?
DrEvazanPhD
NE PA Ag said:

Adverse Event said:

Jordan is from Texas.

2009- Elkins high school

DEI indeed...this guy has been out of high school for 14 years and finished his studies maybe 7 or 8 years ago and he is this highly placed in the largest pharma company on the world?

It's amazing what heights one can get to merely by checking the right boxes.
TChaney
D-Fens said:

Swan Song said:

This is what happens when you prioritize diversity quotas. They tried to kill 2 birds launching a gay black guy up the ladder.
add "Latinx" to the mix.

By the way Facebook, like Google, has gone the extra step to wipe this guy's info from existence.

It's not as simple as deleting your profile. Usually there are artifacts left when people share and tag pictures after a profile is deleted. In this case all of his tag entries are totally gone instead of having an unclickable name in the posts.

Zergling Rush
TChaney said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

I have pointed this out multiple times over the years when major events happen and fools always say..

"It's just the algorithm, there is no way Google is deleting entries."

It's almost as if Pfizer is paying google to delete everything…..Google isn't doing it out of the goodness of their heart.

There is a PR firm working overtime for Pfizer w a giant bag of cash and an army of lawyers and IT nerds scrambling to erase their guy from the internet.
IndividualFreedom

Was it this video he was in?
01agtx
AG
At this point, if you aren't questioning every single thing that goes into your child's body, you should be.

ETA: didn't mean to put that emoji in there
nortex97
AG
Incredible.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
NE PA Ag said:

I hate what is going on with this and the corruption at Pfizer, but what happened to not talking about work secrets to people on the outside? I have loads of inside information on the company I work for and no one in my personal life has heard one word of it. I signed an NDA and would never break that. I don't get it.

Pretty simple. You are ethical. That obviously doesn't apply to everyone.
Signel
AG
It will be dismissed out of hand as conspiracy. Won't make any of the news channels. Imagine that, a guy working for a company making billions off useless shots openly talking about making new diseases to get rich, and it doesn't make the news after Covid.

That is absolutely astounding to me. This level of treason... The number of people that have died due to their gain of function research. I can't believe what I am hearing from this guy.

It is all so crazy. This is the stuff that was tin foil hat 10 years ago. Now it is openly said and immediately dismissed.
sleepybeagle
AG
WOW...just wow. I knew it all along.

Many felt it...something just wasn't right about this whole covid thing. Now we know.
Sims
AG
They went after Trump and Trump Org for not paying taxes on fringe benefits (something that happens at the executive level in, my guess, 90%+ of large organizations.

Are we going to go after Pfizer and their execs...for oh I dunno.. conspiracy? Racketeering?
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
This guy is the Director of R&D? He sounds like a damn teenager the way he speaks. There is no way I'd ever take him seriously in a professional setting and I'd walk out of any speech or presentation he was giving.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
agdoc2001
AG
BobaFettsClone said:

This guy is the Director of R&D? He sounds like a damn teenager the way he speaks. There is no way I'd ever take him seriously in a professional setting and I'd walk out of any speech or presentation he was giving.
Yeah, I'm going to assume his extracurriculars got him into Yale and UTSW, rather than his GPA or test scores.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.