Trans "woman" gets woman fired for wrong think

7,459 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
American Hardwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The irony in LRG's response is palpable.
lethalninja
Never mind
lethalninja
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Seems to be a lot of people taking Umbridge with this.

Looks like they're also very Moody about it.
BadMoonRisin
AG
agdoc2001 said:

YouBet said:

I don't know who Limited Run games is (will have to check my library just in case) but they just lost me as a future customer.
They aren't a real video game company. They take digital-only games someone else made and release a limited batch of them on physical media.
This. They just "identify" as a video game company.
JamesPShelley
rwtxag83 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Also trans woman

JEEZ!!
A soon as I saw the t ranny walk in with the axe I was thinking, "**** that. I'm taking that axe. Go ahead, call the ****ing police".

For sure I'm not going to engage in a conversation with some mental case t ranny wielding an axe in a convenience store. **** that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If someone brings an ax into 7-11, I'm gonna find another day to have a slurpee. My ass is outta there
Dimebag Darrell
itsyourboypookie said:

Also trans woman

Good lord that is disturbing. Any time I see a clearly psychotic/mentally ill person (virtually all trans fall into the latter imo...peep the DSM-5) I am on edge and ready, as these people are ticking time bombs that may never go off, may wait to go off in a few years, or may go off at that very moment because they are having a bad day. That thing approaches me threatening me with an axe, I am not calling their bluff. They are getting brutally stomped down, or worse.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Also trans woman

Will be out on $500 bond, sentences to 2 years probation and required to do 10 drag queen story hour appearances as community service.

ETA- looks like it happened in Oz and that their court of appeals increased the original sentence.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/evie-amati-7eleven-axe-attack-sydney-appeal-sentence
schmellba99
AG
MGS said:

"inclusive"
....so long as it is the type of inclusive we want.
Urban Ag
AG
Back to the Op.

Can you imagine being so f'ing pathetic and bitter than you devote time and energy to digging up random sh** on people you don't know and will never, just so you can cause them suffering because they maybe have a differing opinion.

The mental illness crisis in this country can't be over stated.
rwtxag83
AG
Also never lose eye contact with somebody who you perceive as a possible threat. Anybody holding an axe? Ummm, hello....
Greater love hath no man than this....
schmellba99
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I like video games where men like women and women like men
I'm also good where hot women like hot women too
schmellba99
AG
Also...would like to see more of Kara Lynne. For research purposes.
Iowaggie
AG
lethalninja said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

Seems to be a lot of people taking Umbridge with this.

Looks like they're also very Moody about it.

They're dead Sirius.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

If someone brings an ax into 7-11, I'm gonna find another day to have a slurpee. My ass is outta there

I'm not victim blaming, but damn, how do you not read the f'ing room regarding the axe wielding trans dude? The trans dude is clearly in a very aggressive posture holding an axe and in your face. No way I would've taken my eyes off that freak until he was gone.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't help but notice certain parties that always show up on these threads are nowhere to be found instead of here condemning this inexcusable behavior in the name of "muh inclusivity"
MouthBQ98
AG
They resent, they hate, they then bully and destroy.
schmellba99
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

They resent, they hate, they then bully and destroy.

A virus. They are a virus.

The produce nothing and eventually kill the host that is keeping them alive.
Al Bula
AG
Urban Ag said:

Back to the Op.

Can you imagine being so f'ing pathetic and bitter than you devote time and energy to digging up random sh** on people you don't know and will never, just so you can cause them suffering because they maybe have a differing opinion.

the FBI and CIA have been mega-successful at tricking mentally feeble people into doing stuff like this.
Bubblez
The actions taken by the company were inappropriate.
dead
AG
What for?
Saxsoon
AG
Here is a thread discussing this matter on one of the largest video game message boards that several developers and game personalities post on. It is incredibly left leaning and thought you all would enjoy compare and contrasting the reactions

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-uh-why-does-limited-run-games-have-a-transphobe-as-their-community-manager-up-fired.672658/
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
GeorgiAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

dude looks like Eric Wereheim.
Dude DOESN'T look like a lady. /aerosmith
TexasAggiesWin
S
LRG supports all opinions =

Urban Ag
AG
David Happymountain said:

Urban Ag said:

Back to the Op.

the FBI and CIA have been mega-successful at tricking mentally feeble people into doing stuff like this.
I agree. It was a solid tactic they developed post 9/11 to find the crazy islamists and get them to expose themselves. I guess at some point they ran out of crazy islamists and moved over to just "crazy". Michigan says hold my beer.
Urban Ag
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I'm not victim blaming, but damn, how do you not read the f'ing room regarding the axe wielding trans dude? The trans dude is clearly in a very aggressive posture holding an axe and in your face. No way I would've taken my eyes off that freak until he was gone.
My first thought as well. When I see crazy I always think of this and quickly plan my exit strategy. Gary Larsen taught us this in the 80's.

BallerStaf2003
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Can't help but notice certain parties that always show up on these threads are nowhere to be found instead of here condemning this inexcusable behavior in the name of "muh inclusivity"

I usually comment once or twice if I'm in agreement. The situation in the OP is awful for the woman, and that trans person with an axe is freaking scary. I hope that guy is okay.

The world is going nuts.
American Hardwood
AG
If the Walking Dead zombies were real, there would be certain number on the left that would demand 'inclusivity' for them despite the obvious danger.
YouBet
AG
agdoc2001 said:

YouBet said:

I don't know who Limited Run games is (will have to check my library just in case) but they just lost me as a future customer.
They aren't a real video game company. They take digital-only games someone else made and release a limited batch of them on physical media.

Good to know. I will never own physical media for video games because it's pointless so I'm good here and will carry on.
FIDO*98*
AG
schmellba99 said:

Also...would like to see more of Kara Lynne. For research purposes.

Didn't think much from the first picture.
TheCurl84
AG
Saxsoon said:

Here is a thread discussing this matter on one of the largest video game message boards that several developers and game personalities post on. It is incredibly left leaning and thought you all would enjoy compare and contrasting the reactions

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-uh-why-does-limited-run-games-have-a-transphobe-as-their-community-manager-up-fired.672658/

I really don't want to wade into that. Do you mind summarizing?
BadMoonRisin
AG
Urban Ag said:

Back to the Op.

If you look at this dudes Twitter account, that's exactly who he is. A "trans activist" is just newspeak for mentally ill dude who sits on Twitter 24/7 acting offended about pretty much everything. The subject of OP happened 2 weeks ago and I had to scroll several pages down this person's account, past endless trans whining posts, to even get to the tweet that was referenced.
Icecream_Ag
S
Saxsoon said:

Isn't that the message board banning users for buying hogwarts legacies?
Icecream_Ag
S
TheCurl84 said:

Saxsoon said:

I really don't want to wade into that. Do you mind summarizing?
Anyone right of full blown leftist is an altright neonazi transphobe children's hospital bombing a hole is the jest of that thread.
Saxsoon
AG
Yup. Even people who say they support trans rights that posted even a little "eh, should we really be firing people for liking tweets" were banned. They just banned all discussion of the thread and all posts go into "JK Rowling's Legacy of Hate" Thread.

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.