Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,269 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by aggiehawg
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/matt-margolis/2023/01/24/theres-another-huge-bombshell-in-kari-lakes-election-lawsuit-n1664474
aggiehawg
AG
I watched that hearing yesterday. One of the witnesses was a computer science professor from A&M. He was very good in explaining what happened with the tabulators in Maricopa County on election day.
DrEvazanPhD
INB4

ThErEsNO elEccTIoN FrAuD
RGLAG85
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

INB4

ThErEsNO elEccTIoN FrAuD
Yep, which concerned moderate will be first?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

INB4

ThErEsNO elEccTIoN FrAuD

Currently awaiting talking points.

Beep beep boop boop

V
V
V
TxTarpon
Rejected = Never Counted At All?

Sounds like a civil rights lawsuit is required.
250,000 were disenfranchised.
TRM
AG
This reminds to check for any news with Hamadeh.
ChemEAg08
AG
Election fraud and the lack of finding the actual results is tied at the top on my list of biggest concerns of our country (tied with 2A attacks).
AGHouston11
AG
They did it once and NOTHING happened to them - they mocked any one who questioned - even Republicans went along and didn't want to be labeled a conspiracy nut.

So of course they did it again - and will do it again
Ag87H2O
AG
CMs - so where is the proof?

Apparent voter disenfranchisement- crickets.
TheCurl84
AG
AGHouston11 said:

That did it once and NOTHING happened to them - they mocked any one who questioned - even Republicans went along and didn't want to be labeled a conspiracy nut.

So of course they did it again - and will do it again

Jonah Goldberg approves of all of it
aggiehawg
AG
TxTarpon said:

Rejected = Never Counted At All?

Sounds like a civil rights lawsuit is required.
250,000 were disenfranchised.
That's the problem. No way to tell if they were ever counted. That was part of the A&M professor's analysis. About those Door #3 ballots that were not tabulated at the voting centers but were supposedly "tabulated" at MCTEC on the tabulators at central counting. Problem is those tabulators would also be using the same ballot definition files, so they would not be capable of being tabulated there, either.

Walter Daugherity is his name.
TheCurl84
AG
aggiehawg said:

I watched that hearing yesterday. One of the witnesses was a computer science professor from A&M. He was very good in explaining what happened with the tabulators in Maricopa County on election day.

Dr Bart Childs??

Probably no longer alive. Definitely no longer teaching.
WHOOP!'91
AG
TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Dr Bart Childs??

Probably no longer alive. Definitely no longer teaching.
But reliably votes Democrat.
aggiehawg
AG
Daugherity.
chase128
AG
Is anything actually going to happen?
jagvocate
AG
chase128 said:

Ask the Judge
93MarineHorn
I can't tell what this really means. Lake has lost credibility since election day when it comes to these claims. Guys, this is a loser issue for conservatives unless they bring proof.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiehawg
AG
chase128 said:

It is a newly formed state senate committee on elections. The goal is to make suggestions for changing election laws going forward to correct the many mistakes made in the past.

That could also include less reliance on outside vendors such as Dominion and Runbeck.
Lake08
Nothing will come of this. Just cheat, better!
aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I can't tell what this really means. Lake has lost credibility since election day when it comes to these claims. Guys, this is a loser issue for conservatives unless they bring proof.
They brought the proof yesterday as to the 2022 midterms. They were hampered by the fact that election officials refused open records requests until just a week or so ago when they finally got the slog files.
I am always wrong
Eventually somebody has to follow through and eject a sitting politician if this is ever going to stop.
fasthorse05
Not that I don't disagree with you, but damn, we have a hell of a lot of folks who seem to just give the hell up.

First of all, let's confirm the information is accurate and is the FULL story. Secondly, let's see what the attorneys say. Doesn't mean it's a confirmed win, but there are plenty of folks I wouldn't want to sit next to at an Aggie game.

aggiehawg
AG
Video of the hearing is HERE
SouthTex99
AG
AGinHI
AG
We have anarchists burning the country, election corruption, and godless immorality behind multiple mass shootings here in California, while I'm working on the state of our mental health.

Think I'm done with the news for today.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
JWinTX
It won't change when the governing bodies won't look at the evidence/proof and declare fraud occurred. Without fraud being actually called fraud by these authorities, nothing will change.
Proposition Joe
Republicans would be well served to take the word "BOMBSHELL" out of their vernacular.

After the Giuliani and Trump teams constantly made a fool out of themselves with "BOMBSHELL!" and "KRAKEN!", anytime most people read that in a tweet or news article they immediately categorize it as sensational bull*****
93MarineHorn

Quote:

They brought the proof yesterday as to the 2022 midterms. They were hampered by the fact that election officials refused open records requests until just a week or so ago when they finally got the slog files.
I feel like we've been down this road with Lake before. "Bombshell" and then nothing. Was any of the evidence touted as "Bombshell" questioned or scrutinized by Democrats. Was the presenter of the evidence "cross examined" by anyone? Could there be a reasonable explanation for all of it?
aggiez03
AG
Election Fraud Deniers...

There is no proof that they will ever accept and additionally there is no proof that YOU will ever accept.

1) Sworn Testimony in Georgia of hundreds or thousands of 'Mailed In' Ballots that were marked exactly the same and with NO FOLDs. How do you mail a ballot in a standard envelope with no folds? No Fraud there

2) Semi Driver says he drove a pallet full of ballots from NY to PA, no fraud there.

3) A suitcase full of ballots under a table in GA on video, No fraud there.

4) 4 Swing States stop counting ballots at the same time. No Fraud there.

5) 2000 Mules shows all kinds of ballot harvesting, No Fraud there.

6) Harris County Republican Precincts conveniently run out ballots

7) Kari Lake up 13% points a week before the election. Delays when counting ballots cause her to lose. No fraud there.

I don't think many of you would accept sworn testimony from the Democrat who won the election...

93MarineHorn
Quote:

I don't think many of you would accept sworn testimony from the Democrat who won the election...
How about just win a court case?
aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I feel like we've been down this road with Lake before. "Bombshell" and then nothing. Was any of the evidence touted as "Bombshell" questioned or scrutinized by Democrats. Was the presenter of the evidence "cross examined" by anyone? Could there be a reasonable explanation for all of it?
This was a state senate committee hearing not a trial setting. But all of the senators were asking questions of the witnesses.
aggiehawg
AG
If don't have time to watch the hearing there is a PDF of the presentation Here

ETA: Correction: That's a Verity Vote pdf. Let me see if I can find the other link
bigfooticus
Lake08 said:

Nothing will come of this. Just cheat, better!
username doesn't check out

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.